No 2019 Health Benefits Election Period?

MassWineGuy

I just got something in the mail from corporate about our health benefits. In it, they mention the October 2020 benefits election period. Did I miss the memo? Isn’t there an annual election period in October?

Bingo

I just got something in the mail from corporate about our health benefits. In it, they mention the October 2020 benefits election period. Did I miss the memo? Isn’t there an annual election period in October
It was a little confusing- They were sending out the official roll out of Connect Your Care- This was the credit card that was sent in the beginning of the year to access your Hra benefits. In the past Cigna paid directly. Now we pay the co pays and deductibles with this card. Even though we had this card to use from the beginning of the year. If you had left overs from last year they were not transferred till a few weeks ago

Empty Pockets

I just got something in the mail from corporate about our health benefits. In it, they mention the October 2020 benefits election period. Did I miss the memo? Isn’t there an annual election period in October?
do a Google search on the fedex intranet for "2020 Benefit Changes." It explains some of the changes.