No ballots?????

Sorry, didn't vote for that maroon!!
Nobody voted for Obama...but he is in office. .Nobody voted for Hoffa ...but he is in office!!..I don't have a good answer but we cant keep the same garbage in office time after time!!!Time for the...GOOD OLE BOYS...to get out of town!!I don't know if Pope would have done a better job....But she looked pretty Dam good in a skirt!! Who would you rather get screwed by????????

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Guess I owe you a high five since you just convinced me to vote yes on the proposed TA. I'm OK with the proposed pay increases and the additional money going to Health, Welfare & Pension.
I've been in a union run health plan since going FT in 1986 and have had copays and deductibles ever since. Have learned to budget for them and to use healthcare in a judicious manner. There is no need to run to the doctor every time you get a runny nose. Have been told by a great many providers that we do use just how exceptional are coverage is compared to others in the area.
You most likely would have seen an increase in your medical costs whether the Teamsters took over your plan or you had to pay a premium each week to stay in a UPS plan.
So in my neck of the woods it looks like a YES, unless you can convince me to vote otherwise.
If you have had union insurance for a while, then you are on another rider than i am. All i want is for my rider to fail. So if you are happy with your healthcare, by all means, keep it.

didyousheetit

I'm hearing from my local that no ballots will be mailed out that we are having a meeting at our local and you don't show up its considered a yes WHAT'S UP WITH THAT????

doesn't mean a ballot is cast as a yes vote. Means you think everything is ok so you don't need to show up to bit*h to the officers about why it should be a no vote.

brown_trousers

Be careful, there is langauge in the TA to divert not only your raises but also your pension contributions to shore up the health care plan. Is this what you call a good plan? We are losing the battle, and the leadership of the union is letting it happen. Nothing but give backs!! No Vote for me.

If this is true.... then wow! Forget every other part of the contract, we should 100% vote no. Can anyone verify this?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Really? No tetanus shots? Anything?

Nope, the dogs teeth have never really broke my skin. I tougher than that. Just call it in to my bosses, say I'm ok and keep rolling. Funny thing is everyone always says to me about 10 seconds before I get bit is, "Don't worry, he won't bite."