No call just emails

Ups kmc

I'm over this I thought I had a job haven't received a call I have no phone number to call and check what's going on I just keep getting emails and I received my EIN number in the mail but nothing else I had a interview and orientation on November 30th was told to write down sizes on a piece of paper that we would get a call back on the 5th of December nothing yet guess it over it suppose to end January 14 2017 I applied for a driver helper

Ups kmc

I can post what I want u told me what I wanted to know I wrote my response u do the math and reread didn't ask a question this time I wrote a statement good day SMH

watdaflock?

I'm over this I thought I had a job haven't received a call I have no phone number to call and check what's going on I just keep getting emails and I received my EIN number in the mail but nothing else I had a interview and orientation on November 30th was told to write down sizes on a piece of paper that we would get a call back on the 5th of December nothing yet guess it over it suppose to end January 14 2017 I applied for a driver helper
You won't be hired until learning punctuation.