"No Call" listed on Time Card

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
This is a portable USB charger. It was 20 dollars and lasts anywhere from 20-30 hours and charges my phone extremely quickly.
We are professional drivers, we make sure we have a charged phone in case anything happens when we're on road.
We also make sure our phone is charged at all times when we are qualifying. Especially when we are freaking on call.
This is the big leagues
View attachment 256637
Actually
RePbQ7B.png

542thruNthru

This is a portable USB charger. It was 20 dollars and lasts anywhere from 20-30 hours and charges my phone extremely quickly.
We are professional drivers, we make sure we have a charged phone in case anything happens when we're on road.
We also make sure our phone is charged at all times when we are qualifying. Especially when we are freaking on call.
This is the big leagues
View attachment 256637

You're a rookie! Each has 250hours with of charge.
20190722_180141.jpg

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Can someone please explain how on call feeder works? No such thing in my local. Sounds great. I can work one day per week? Am i missing something?

A lot of areas have an on call board.

You're not guaranteed daily work, but usually are guaranteed 8 hours if they call you in.

You're expected to be available if they call you. Some hubs will give you a window of the hours they expect you to be available, but still could call at odd hours and ask if you're available. If not, they move on to the next guy to offer him the work.

The on call board is usually in hubs to cover extra loads or call ins.

You're not paid anything unless you work. And if you don't like it, you can quit.

But, this could lead to a $120K a year job as new runs come in or drivers retire. You can then move from the on call board to a permanent job.