No DR Allowed

How many paid send agains do you guys have? If I have more than 2 it is a bad day.
Depends on the route. Some have a lot of apartments that are tagged note 4. I have à lot of row houses with no access to the rear door. My route is probably 8-10. That's only because I know how to get rid of the packages. When someone covers for me its 20+

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I see what you are getting at. Still, with no access point, we would not have reattempted on Saturday, it would have waited for Monday for NI2.
I know but we also would have attempted it at their house. Now we're making them come and pick it up. I think the least we could do is make sure it's there on a weekend as a courtesy.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
So now this now thing in the diad for businesses is a "no dr allowed" which I get. But today I came across 2 residents that run stuff out of their house. And sure enough. It wouldn't let me DR this is going to cause some issues. Any thoughts
Not in 1....

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Think about it.
I get what you're saying. I do. But unless your building has an insane amount of send agains AND you have a ton of access points, you're not talking a massive amount of change. There's only so many packages the access points can be given at any point in time. This isn't like surepost and the post office where we're handing over several hundred packages a day.

I get what you're saying. I do. But unless your building has an insane amount of send agains AND you have a ton of access points, you're not talking a massive amount of change. There's only so many packages the access points can be given at any point in time. This isn't like surepost and the post office where we're handing over several hundred packages a day.
We have a lot of access points take 80 routes time 3-5 send agains..that's at least 2 routes.

barnyard

KTM rider
I would be curious to know how many receivers have to call to ask what was written in the access point space because our pens do not write well.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I would be curious to know how many receivers have to call to ask what was written in the access point space because our pens do not write well.
We've only had them for a month, but I'm not aware of any concerns that have come in over it. I believe it shows up online which AP it is going to.