No earbuds, blue tooth headphones...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Just like every other rule, they turn a blind eye until you get hurt then they will use that rule against you for blame.
Exactly Inde....this was from today, my center manager expecting three loaders to load 21 cars. Protect the egress....my ass. Until one of us trips and snaps an ankle...then it's our fault.
GetInline.jpeg

mixyo

Dispatcher
Tell that tool of a driver you aren't texting him any updates. That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long long time. The nerve of these pre madonnas.
Well, *she* kinda is. But I'm just a loader, I want my drivers to be happy (as happy as possible, anyway).

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
All the management people at my facility say PTers can't have cell phones, yet I see PTers with phones all the time (and no LP sticker!). How are they getting past security? My driver wanted me to have my phone with me in the facility to txt a quick status update before they came in, but that was shot down very quick. Driver didn't like that and gave FT sup an earful. The office for my center has no issues with writing temp property passes for me. Kind of a pain to do it on a daily basis though.
Kid, I've heard that rule too. However, we all bring in cell phones (with no LP stickers)...I've been doing it for years, no one's said a word. Hell, I'll text in my trucks while loading if I'm not backed up....no one gives a crap.