"No evidence"

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No need for President Biden to get on his knees when the world is looking towards the US for leadership. Something that has been in short supply the last 4 years.
Obama and Biden got on their knees to the world and tried to lead through capitulation. I'll admit, I was hopeful. But the world went up in flames and ISIS ruled the middle east.

President Trump stood up for America and led through strength. I'll admit, I was critical. But the result has been historic middle east peace deals.

The results speak for themselves.
Sad that Biden wants to weaken us again.

bbsam

Staff member
Will Biden get on his knees to the entire world like that whipping boy Barack?
Maybe you just don’t understand the world we live in. Watch what happens to those meaningless Middle East paper peace agreements in six months. Watch how Russia gains further power and dominance in the region. That’s the legacy Donald Trump leaves behind.

floridays

I don’t get it. You’ve seemed fairly knowledgeable about the law. You’ve seen Trump’s lawyers run away from arguing voter fraud or anything close to any legal argument whatsoever.

But you insist the dems won illegitimately while ingeniously losing house seats and not gaining the senate
And all that makes perfect sense to you?
One vote ballots, top of the ticket, that is what they had to find when they stopped the count.
In PA the fraud started when the Democrat party went to the legislature and asked for new rules, using china virus as the attack point.
The Legislature refused to satisfy their request, they (democrats) went to the state Supreme Court who granted.

That was the first Constitutional problem, the next problem was when the Supremes did not get involved when a Constitutional question existed. Give your thanks to John Roberts or all of Pennsylvania's problems. Read his opinion.

One thing you must understand, fraud is a term that is not used loosely when the target of a claim is a politician or judge. Things don't normally work out well if one does.

The thin line to walk is giving enough evidence to a court that gives them cause to rule on your behalf and force discovery.

No court wants their hands on this, that was exactly what the democrats knew when they engineered this fraud.

I'm not in front of a judge, I can call it exactly what it is.

It's clear it was engineered, if not why out of 50 states would it only happen in the states that could swing the election.

Every thing I have said here is personal thought except for the factual events by the Legislature and the courts.

I stand to be corrected.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Watch what happens to those meaningless Middle East paper peace agreements in six months.
Yes because Beijing Biden is gonna put that idiot John Kerry, who has been wrong about everything diplomatically his entire career, back in charge of foreign relations.

Maybe you just don't understand the world we live in, but hopes and dreams don't result in peace. Strength does. When you elect a weak little bitch like Biden, the world takes notice.

Fenris

I don’t get it. You’ve seemed fairly knowledgeable about the law. You’ve seen Trump’s lawyers run away from arguing voter fraud or anything close to any legal argument whatsoever.

But you insist the dems won illegitimately while ingeniously losing house seats and not gaining the senate
And all that makes perfect sense to you?
I am not saying the election was illegitimate as I haven't seen any evidence to indicate that (at least at this point) but the lack of Democrats gaining house seats and not gaining the Senate (still TBD) does not refute the potential for it to happen. The allegations claim the 'fraud' occurred in a few select urban areas in a few select swing states. The Democrats won the called Senatorial elections in those states and won the House seats in those urban areas.

At this point, I'll wait for any evidence before I call shenanigans but the rules rolled out in 2020, especially those changed late in the election period, did open the door for shenanigans.

For what its worth, I voted for Jo J. and could care less which creepy, old, white authoritarian from the two major parties won. I just hope government stays divided.

Fenris

Yes because Beijing Biden is gonna put that idiot John Kerry, who has been wrong about everything diplomatically his entire career, back in charge of foreign relations.

Maybe you just don't understand the world we live in, but hopes and dreams don't result in peace. Strength does. When you elect a weak little bitch like Biden, the world takes notice.
I thought he was naming Kerry (the bastion of being Green with his private jet, yachts, multiple houses, cars, etc.,) as his environmental czar?

I thought some other Neocon wannabe, Blinken or something< was doing state?

vantexan

I thought he was naming Kerry (the bastion of being Green with his private jet, yachts, multiple houses, cars, etc.,) as his environmental czar?

I thought some other Neocon wannabe, Blinken or something< was doing state?
Kerry is the special envoy on climate matters.

fishtm2001

Federal tax-return data for Mr. Trump and his business empire obtained by The New York Times shows that even as he leveraged his image as a successful businessman to win the presidency, large swaths of his real estate holdings were under financial stress, having racked up losses over the preceding decades.
After the election, his family business discovered a lucrative new revenue stream: people who wanted something from the president.
An investigation by The Times has found over 200 companies, special-interest groups and foreign governments that patronized Mr. Trump’s properties while reaping benefits from him and his administration. Nearly a quarter of those patrons have not been previously reported.

bacha29

Federal tax-return data for Mr. Trump and his business empire obtained by The New York Times shows that even as he leveraged his image as a successful businessman to win the presidency, large swaths of his real estate holdings were under financial stress, having racked up losses over the preceding decades.
After the election, his family business discovered a lucrative new revenue stream: people who wanted something from the president.
An investigation by The Times has found over 200 companies, special-interest groups and foreign governments that patronized Mr. Trump’s properties while reaping benefits from him and his administration. Nearly a quarter of those patrons have not been previously reported.
Biden has made it clear that he wants to unite the country by trying to avoid going after Trump and his business activities. Trouble is ongoing investigations may uncover wide spread criminal activity that had been ongoing for years including during Trump's time in the White House that is so egregious that he has no choice but to allow a reenergized DOJ to carry out it's mission.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Lock him up!!!!

vantexan

Amazing how you harp on something that hasn't been ruled illegal yet refuse to acknowledge the Biden family has reaped hundreds of millions off of the patriarch's position of power.

vantexan

Now do Jared and Ivanka.
They've reaped that kind of money from being Trump kids? Seems to me they've been in Washington working for Dad the last four years. Please show me where a company is paying Ivanka $83k a month to sit on their board, let alone with no experience like Hunter. Did she start up a little three person firm in a field she has no experience in, fly to a communist country with dad, and secure $1.5 billion in funds from a state owned bank like Hunter did? You seem well versed on the behind the scenes machinations of the Trump family so lay out the graft that has enriched their family in much the same way as the Biden family. Never mind that they have to be the most scrutinized family in the world by the U.S. liberal media. You just lay that egg and the other liberals eat it up like it's obvious.