"No evidence"

floridays

Enjoy. Reality shall be returning shortly. See you back here next week as the Trump campaign losses continue to mount.
If that happens I won't be the only disappointed one, you will as well, it will just take you longer to realize it.

As long as we are here we're in the same boat, with Biden/Harris it sinks.

Going Down Mr. Tyler?

Box Ox

If that happens I won't be the only disappointed one, you will as well, it will just take you longer to realize it.
Probably. I'll be hoping for a better Republican Presidential candidate in 2024 who will come up with actual healthcare reforms that'd adequately replace the ACA and who won't wrecking ball environmental protections en masse if/as the hard left continues to expand its presence in the Democratic Party. The Republicans only lost the Presidency in 2020. Wasn't nearly the victory Democrats thought it'd be in Congress and state legislatures. The Democrats would be very foolish to consider Biden's win a mandate for pushing whatever folks like AOC and Harris want to pursue.

newfie

Whatever they're called, they're not working out for Trump. Even in front of his selected judges.

they have not been presented to not work out. Judges are running from the leftist mobs and not allowing the evidence to be presented.
your dishonest methods are well protected by your mobs.

newfie

I think the remedy for those who don't agree with the Democrats are the 2022 and 2024 elections.

no should that happen the remedy starts immediately as it was the last time. the village idiot will not be able to pass anything through the senate and an increasingly narrow majority house

Box Ox

they have not been presented to not work out. Judges are running from the leftist mobs and not allowing the evidence to be presented.
your dishonest methods are well protected by your mobs.
Ah, the judges are just being intimidated into ruling against Trump. Gotcha.