No Help from the union.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Again what was inappropriate with my post?

If your going to delete peoples post with your almighty power! At least have the decency to tell us what YOUR problem with it was!

I just posted a little knowledge that in England cigarettes are called fags!

Did that somehow hit a nerve with you?
I'm guessing that once he removed the post that your post was referring to, yours looked like it made no sense. He was probably just trying to save you from looking weird :wink2:

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
You should have done you job like you where trained. You drive to the stop and they either take the packages or they don't. You don't call them to see if they want them. If they don't want them at a specific time they can call UPS and make arraigements with management.

I think you need to go back and READ what people told you and your responses. Everytime you have an EXCUSE WHY YOU DID SOMETHING. If you just did things like you where trained to you wouldn't be in the situation that your in.

I dont know where you drive out of , but if I worked the way I was trained I would be out till 10 oclock every night. I went back and read everything I`m not making an excuse for my actions, if thinking for yourself is a crime then lock me up and throw away the key ... Its the only place I know where you get reprimanded for keeping your customers happy and saving the company time and money. Before I have to hear about where its got me or lectured on not following methods let me just remind you all that I`m quite happy to be an X Upser Its all good. I didnt like the circumstances leading up to my termination or the waiting / money games that were being plaid but its water under the bridge.
I think I want to be either a fireman or an astranaught now.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I'm guessing that once he removed the post that your post was referring to, yours looked like it made no sense. He was probably just trying to save you from looking weird :wink2:

Your correct. And dont foret ******s, which are like pork balls
also your fanny is not your butt its the other potty spot( females only)
and a pusillanimous is a cat.:devil3:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
if I worked the way I was trained I would be out till 10 oclock every night

I`m not making an excuse for my actions

I`m quite happy to be an X Upser

I think I want to be either a fireman or an astranaught now.

Then you should have been out till 10pm, every night.

Yes you are. You should just admit that you should have gone to the dock, were not able to get in with all your bulk, leave the next day air and head to your next stop.

I think that you'd still love to be a UPS'er, but given the fact that you can't come back, you've developed this view as a defense.

Fireman? Maybe

Astronaught? Naught!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Arbitrations take time, typically well over a year. Thats why in our local we have agreed on having a sitting arbitrator at all disciplinary cases. Ups drags their feet hoping to really break an employee during this time, and in your case it has worked. Just imagine how many others have gone through this experience that are not aware of this site to talk about it.
We had 2 drivers terminated for 2 different reasons. Both came back but the arbitrations took 2 years for each one.