No Holiday

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Jumpin Jack Flash, May 16, 2019.

1. Got my check for the week of Memorial Day. Worked 5 days and got the holiday. There was no 6 day punch. You only get a 6 day punch if you work six days.

2. Depends on your supplement. I worked the Saturday after Memorial day last year and it was all overtime

3. Of course you did, I wouldn’t expect any different of a response. Yes, let’s blame the supplement when all else fails.

4. Everyone's supplement is different. They are aren't equal. Take a chill pill

5. If you know you’re talking to a PT, then why are you commenting? Has nothing to do with you. Try a hobby, this BrownCafe might be too much for you.

6. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Instead of bitching about it online call your BA and see what the issue is.

Here we get 6 punch for holidays on Monday And Saturday work too.

7. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Who stuck the corn cob up your ass sideways...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. You try to give someone an honest answer and this is what you get. Nobody bothers to read the contract or vote. I almost feel sorry for this generation of Upsers.

But No, not really.

9. An honest answer? All you did was point to the supplement which you have no idea about. I’ve seen you post on posts that mention Part-time on the thread.

10. First of all you need to learn how to quote, so people know who in the heck you are talking too..... Part timer

Again read the contract,go to a union meeting and ask your BA if you are entitled to overtime.

Have a beer and STFU, It's Saturday

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. I don’t care to learn how to quote, means nothing to me. Now again try to get a life and stay out of business that’s not yours. Now you go stfu clown.

12. If you ask a question on here it is my business.

And I'm truly sorry about you losing a testicle in that horrible load stand accident.

13. Mugarolla

Mugarolla Light 'em up!

Blame the Supplement?

Yup, that's where your problem is.

In the Central, in a week in which there is a Holiday, your 5th day of actual work is time and a half. The Holiday basically counts as a punch.

Article 12 Central Region Supplement.

Section 8

In a scheduled workweek in which there is a paid holiday, the guaranteed workweek shall be thirty-two (32) hours; in any scheduled
    workweek in which there are two (2) paid holidays, the guaranteed workweek shall be twenty-four (24) hours, etc. For hours worked in excess of thirty-two (32) or twenty-four (24) hours in a week, as applicable, an employee shall be paid at the rate of one and one-half (1 1/2) time the regular straight-time rate, provided the holiday or holidays fall within the scheduled workweek.

14. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Part timer are disposable

Be thankful you have a job

15. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Dumpster, INABAG

I love part timers that think they should make 60k a year. :censored2:ing idiots.

16. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

I have been doing it for years. Just have to know how to play the game.

17. MyTripisCut

You’re a hard worker that has to a of experience. I would never take that away from you. I’m talking about people that want to work 3 hours a day and swing a mortgage, without a second job.

18. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

At $10/hr or now $13/hr I have never met that PT guy who thought he could live on a Union UPS PT job alone. All have FT jobs or a second or third PT jobs or run a business along with UPS. I work with them everyday on the twi and for the most part they work as hard as you or I ever did. Saying just because a Union member is PT makes him lazy is just not fair.

19. SameRightsForAll

SameRightsForAll Active Member

Give me 5 minutes with the smack talker.

20. MyTripisCut

Me? Better bring fifteen minutes worth.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List