No Holiday

An honest answer? All you did was point to the supplement which you have no idea about. I’ve seen you post on posts that mention Part-time on the thread.
First of all you need to learn how to quote, so people know who in the heck you are talking too..... Part timer

Again read the contract,go to a union meeting and ask your BA if you are entitled to overtime.

Have a beer and STFU, It's Saturday

First of all you need to learn how to quote, so people know who in the heck you are talking too..... Part timer

Again read the contract,go to a union meeting and ask your BA if you are entitled to overtime.

Have a beer and STFU, It's Saturday
I don’t care to learn how to quote, means nothing to me. Now again try to get a life and stay out of business that’s not yours. Now you go stfu clown.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Of course you did, I wouldn’t expect any different of a response. Yes, let’s blame the supplement when all else fails.

Blame the Supplement?

Yup, that's where your problem is.

In the Central, in a week in which there is a Holiday, your 5th day of actual work is time and a half. The Holiday basically counts as a punch.

Article 12 Central Region Supplement.

Section 8

In a scheduled workweek in which there is a paid holiday, the guaranteed workweek shall be thirty-two (32) hours; in any scheduled
workweek in which there are two (2) paid holidays, the guaranteed workweek shall be twenty-four (24) hours, etc. For hours worked in excess of thirty-two (32) or twenty-four (24) hours in a week, as applicable, an employee shall be paid at the rate of one and one-half (1 1/2) time the regular straight-time rate, provided the holiday or holidays fall within the scheduled workweek.

You’re a hard worker that has to a of experience. I would never take that away from you. I’m talking about people that want to work 3 hours a day and swing a mortgage, without a second job.
At $10/hr or now $13/hr I have never met that PT guy who thought he could live on a Union UPS PT job alone. All have FT jobs or a second or third PT jobs or run a business along with UPS. I work with them everyday on the twi and for the most part they work as hard as you or I ever did. Saying just because a Union member is PT makes him lazy is just not fair.

SameRightsForAll

At $10/hr or now $13/hr I have never met that PT guy who thought he could live on a Union UPS PT job alone. All have FT jobs or a second or third PT jobs or run a business along with UPS. I work with them everyday on the twi and for the most part they work as hard as you or I ever did. Saying just because a Union member is PT makes him lazy is just not fair.

Give me 5 minutes with the smack talker.