No HR and no in person interviews causing problems in hub.

We recently had a guy start working at UPS who has swastika tattoos on his arms and he got into a confrontation with some african american kids in the warehouse. I've also noticed they're have been some mentally challenged people that are new hires. One of them came out in the smoke area for break and started walking all the way out into the yard where the Semis are driving around, and we had to yell at him to come back. Seems like he could be a danger to himself and others around him with his lack of awareness. Anyone else experience things like this at their hubs?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We recently had a guy start working at UPS who has swastika tattoos on his arms and he got into a confrontation with some african american kids in the warehouse. I've also noticed they're have been some mentally challenged people that are new hires. One of them came out in the smoke area for break and started walking all the way out into the yard where the Semis are driving around, and we had to yell at him to come back. Seems like he could be a danger to himself and others around him with his lack of awareness. Anyone else experience things like this at their hubs?

Do you get up in everybody’s business?

quad decade guy

So, even when we had in person HR, we have these type people. So, the rest of the story about tatoo guy and black people? Kinda vague and leading. Who did what? So, if you have swastika tattoos....What does that prove...exactly?

Your qualifications as a mental health expert? Serious questions.

imsolazy

For what they pay package handlers would you expect something different?

Indecisi0n

The word swastika comes from Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक, romanized: svástika, meaning"conducive to well-being". In Hinduism, the right-facing symbol (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ("sun"), prosperity and good luck, while the left-facing symbol (卍) is called sauwastika, symbolizing night or tantric aspects of Kali.

quad decade guy

The word swastika comes from Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक, romanized: svástika, meaning"conducive to well-being". In Hinduism, the right-facing symbol (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ("sun"), prosperity and good luck, while the left-facing symbol (卍) is called sauwastika, symbolizing night or tantric aspects of Kali.
So based on all that....our guy shouldn't have a job and he is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths. Right?

imsolazy

Ya anytime I see someone with a swastika tattoo I think to myself "I bet that person is really nice can't wait to introduce myself" lol

1612106224257.png