No HR and no in person interviews causing problems in hub.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
The word swastika comes from Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक, romanized: svástika, meaning"conducive to well-being". In Hinduism, the right-facing symbol (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ("sun"), prosperity and good luck, while the left-facing symbol (卍) is called sauwastika, symbolizing night or tantric aspects of Kali.
Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what Hitler was thinking when the Nazis decided to use that symbol.

rod

Retired 22 years
Swastika tattoos and mentally ill hourlies---------UPS has came a long way from when I worked :-). The only mental cases we had were in management.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Swastika tattoos and mentally ill hourlies---------UPS has came a long way from when I worked :-). The only mental cases we had were in management.
If memory serves you have been retired a good while, it's NOT the same company at all. They will hire anyone with half a heartbeat now

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Ok. What was he thinking then? Exactly now. You brought it up....
It's sarcasm. That Hitler was thinking this, The word swastika comes from Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक, romanized: svástika, meaning"conducive to well-being". In Hinduism, the right-facing symbol (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ("sun"), prosperity and good luck, while the left-facing symbol (卍) is called sauwastika, symbolizing night or tantric aspects of Kali. When they chose that symbol. Jeez dude, get on board, understand the general mindset of people who post here and be able to recognize snark or sarcasm on the first try.

quad decade guy

It's sarcasm. That Hitler was thinking this, The word swastika comes from Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक, romanized: svástika, meaning"conducive to well-being". In Hinduism, the right-facing symbol (卐) is called swastika, symbolizing surya ("sun"), prosperity and good luck, while the left-facing symbol (卍) is called sauwastika, symbolizing night or tantric aspects of Kali. When they chose that symbol. Jeez dude, get on board, understand the general mindset of people who post here and be able to recognize snark or sarcasm on the first try.
Jeez dude, understand this is the biggest group of a wholes I've ever encountered. There is no quarter.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
We recently had a guy start working at UPS who has swastika tattoos on his arms and he got into a confrontation with some african american kids in the warehouse. I've also noticed they're have been some mentally challenged people that are new hires. One of them came out in the smoke area for break and started walking all the way out into the yard where the Semis are driving around, and we had to yell at him to come back. Seems like he could be a danger to himself and others around him with his lack of awareness. Anyone else experience things like this at their hubs?
Were you one of the COVID hires?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Jeez dude, understand this is the biggest group of a wholes I've ever encountered. There is no quarter.

C4F21D0A-83E7-4F5D-B040-2290B51716E6.gif