No masks and no VX

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The height of the pandemic was in January and February this year. Very few vaccinated relative to the population and the virus had spread enough to be killing in large numbers. Takes time to build up. But the Delta variant on the other hand is very fast moving, very contagious, but isn't killing as many. So we're starting to see it taper off.
Please debunk this also..

SEN. RON JOHNSON: We do not have an FDAapproved vaccine being administered in the U.S. The FDA played a bait and switch. They approved the Comirnaty version of Pfizer drugs. It’s not available in the U.S. They even admit it. I sent them a letter three days later going “What are you doing?” What they did is they extended the emergency use authorization for the Pfizer drug vaccine that’s available in the U.S., here that’s more than 30 days later, they haven’t asked that very simple question. If you’re saying that the Pfizer drug is the same as the Comirnaty, why didn’t you provide FDA approval on that? So, there’s not an FDA-approved drug and, of course, they announced it so they could push through these mandates so that people actually think, “Oh, OK now these things are FDA approved.” They are not and again, maybe they should be, but the FDA isn’t telling me why.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_kyt52yn5j6bpq7n.jpeg

FromOffTheStreets

What if...and good golly, I know it's a jump, but, what if the shot is completely safe, but this pitiful Administration is using the covid anti vaxers to blame on their failed economic policies?

Why, everything would be wonderful if people would just get the shot. You no shot people are the reason for inflation and why things are so bad all around.. All those whacked out conspiracy theories you bought are proof you are sucking the life out of us being prosperous. You're to blame for the Village Idiot's problems. That's why he keeps talking about Covid.

They're using Covid for sure. But, I don't think it's for the reason that most no vaxers think.
If every last American got the shot( never happen), they would have nothing to blame on how pitiful things are.
They could care less about the economy. There's going to be hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of hard working people with no job because of the vax mandate. That's a lot less tax receipts & buying power taken out of the economy for something that only harms a select few.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They could care less about the economy. There's going to be hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of hard working people with no job because of the vax mandate. That's a lot less tax receipts & buying power taken out of the economy for something that only harms a select few.
I don't know.
They want you to blame your neighbor, not them, who didn't get the shot, for the mess the country is in. Everything that's wrong cannot be their fault.

FromOffTheStreets

I don't know.
They want you to blame your neighbor, not them, who didn't get the shot, for the mess the country is in. Everything that's wrong cannot be their fault.
Agreed. But things are only going to get worse within the country because of the "mandate ". Before the mandate Companies could get people to work & now they are firing people with good middle class jobs because they refuse to bend the knee.
I'm not afraid of covid or the vaccine or even a mask here or there but to force people to "signify their allegiance " to participate in society is essentially setting up the infant phase of the beast system.

BrownFlush

Agreed. But things are only going to get worse within the country because of the "mandate ". Before the mandate Companies could get people to work & now they are firing people with good middle class jobs because they refuse to bend the knee.
I'm not afraid of covid or the vaccine or even a mask here or there but to force people to "signify their allegiance " to participate in society is essentially setting up the infant phase of the beast system.
I guess it's allegiance to what.
Many have stiffened their neck simply because "no government is gonna tell me what to do"...uh..we all do and we mindlessly obey laws that have been put in place for no other reason than the publics health and safety and we do this not because of the beast system or laying its foundation, we do it because it is in the best interest of me and my neighbor.
From the beginning, the way it was politicized,I think led to all the whacked out conspiracy theories and irrationality.
This led many to start thinking irrational.
The result of that was manipulation by the government and companies, which led to more whacked out thinking.
Which led to the mandates.
To a governed society, public health is top priority. If you're not rational( The Village Idiot is in charge) about that, they can and will do things to make you see it their way.

FromOffTheStreets

I guess it's allegiance to what.
Many have stiffened their neck simply because "no government is gonna tell me what to do"...uh..we all do and we mindlessly obey laws that have been put in place for no other reason than the publics health and safety and we do this not because of the beast system or laying its foundation, we do it because it is in the best interest of me and my neighbor.
From the beginning, the way it was politicized,I think led to all the whacked out conspiracy theories and irrationality.
This led many to start thinking irrational.
The result of that was manipulation by the government and companies, which led to more whacked out thinking.
Which led to the mandates.
To a governed society, public health is top priority. If you're not rational( The Village Idiot is in charge) about that, they can and will do things to make you see it their way.
Even before covid you could see the system being set up to subjugate anyone who wasn't conforming to the direction the system was heading. People were losing their jobs for 10 year old posts on social media. This mandate is essentially an extension of that by the same people. Continue on with us if u get the shot. :censored2: murderer if you dont.
They are removing any free thought from the public square.
O & let me just say that it's not about covid or the shot. Many people should get the shot, but many shouldn't get it like little kids.

BrownFlush

Even before covid you could see the system being set up to subjugate anyone who wasn't conforming to the direction the system was heading. People were losing their jobs for 10 year old posts on social media. This mandate is essentially an extension of that by the same people. Continue on with us if u get the shot. :censored2: murderer if you dont.
They are removing any free thought from the public square.
O & let me just say that it's not about covid or the shot. Many people should get the shot, but many shouldn't get it like little kids.
The latest was Gruden( Raiders coach) caving to 10-12 year old emails.
Books, statues, sexuality, white bad history, speech (i.e.birthing person)... they own the public square now.

rickyb

So, are you saying it's the KKK that's taken over the government and not communists? Interesting.
def not commies and not the KKK although trumps group are christian supremacists. the republican party is split now between the old guard and trumps neo fascist goons.

but no i was referring to who is the biggest terrorist group in america; its the KKK when you look it up.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
def not commies and not the KKK although trumps group are christian supremacists. the republican party is split now between the old guard and trumps neo fascist goons.

but no i was referring to who is the biggest terrorist group in america; its the KKK when you look it up.

Hahahahaha..... when you start calling every group "supremacists" the term loses all meanings. Every group thinks their views and beliefs are best. Smh.

So I guess that was the KKK burning and looting cities over the last year and a half? Dang main stream media, always lying. Lol.

rickyb

Hahahahaha..... when you start calling every group "supremacists" the term loses all meanings. Every group thinks their views and beliefs are best. Smh.

So I guess that was the KKK burning and looting cities over the last year and a half? Dang main stream media, always lying. Lol.
look up biggest domestic terror group in america and let me know what you find.

i dont call every group supremacists.