No masks and no VX

rickyb

You're branching out. All I can find is that the KKK was historically a significant terrorist organization, but they don't even come up in the stories I'm finding recently. Care to show me what you are talking about? Or are you trying to suggest all white supremacist groups are the KKK? And are you trying to group Christians in with them by tacking on "supremacists" when you refer to them?
Screenshot_20211013-195019_Firefox.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Google search results. Lol.

Zero mention of the KKK. Interesting. He thinks all "far right white supremacist" terrorists are the KKK, I guess. What he doesn't quite understand is that these sources consider parents opposed to their children being abused by schools to be far right, white supremacist extremists. I don't even think he realizes the problem with that.

rickyb

Zero mention of the KKK. Interesting. He thinks all "far right white supremacist" terrorists are the KKK, I guess. What he doesn't quite understand is that these sources consider parents opposed to their children being abused by schools to be far right, white supremacist extremists. I don't even think he realizes the problem with that.
Yea i didnt read the articles i thought msnbc said it was the kkk but i forget couldve just been white supremacist groups. maybe read the links?

Box Ox

Is trying to make a 5 year old properly wear an ineffective cloth mask for several hours a day really "keeping them safe"?
Several hours? Really? They only wear them in the classroom. Take them off to eat lunch and recess 3 times a day for 1/2 hour at a time. You really are clueless aren't you? They do just find. Much better then the so called adults spreading AIDS, STD's, and other viruses completely unprotected.

Box Ox

Several hours? Really? They only wear them in the classroom. Take them off to eat lunch and recess 3 times a day for 1/2 hour at a time. You really are clueless aren't you?

OK. Say you're right and they don't wear them for several hours. They're off for most of the day. So what's the point of using them at all if they're used only minimally and they're not effective at reducing viral spread to begin with?

They do just find. Much better then the so called adults spreading AIDS, STD's, and other viruses completely unprotected.

What? LOL

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Several hours? Really? They only wear them in the classroom. Take them off to eat lunch and recess 3 times a day for 1/2 hour at a time. You really are clueless aren't you? They do just find. Much better then the so called adults spreading AIDS, STD's, and other viruses completely unprotected.
It's rare, except in your case, for adults to spread AIDS, STD's and other viruses to their grandchildren.

OK. Say you're right and they don't wear them for several hours. They're off for most of the day. So what's the point of using them at all if they're used only minimally and they're not effective at reducing viral spread to begin with?

What? LOL
To try and protect the teachers and staff. While children for the most part do well they can transmit the virus to adults. Some of the new variants are proving to be infectious to children.