No masks and no VX

oldngray

nowhere special
People don’t want to call what it is because it’s the USA. The kkk is a terrorist group for sure.

Not true. They literally hold marches with over 100 members.
100 members is a very small group.

Most of their marches they probably only have closer to a dozen. If that many.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
People don’t want to call what it is because it’s the USA. The kkk is a terrorist group for sure.

Not true. They literally hold marches with over 100 members.
Oh wow over 100 people.
Lol.

Black lives matter terrorists had hundreds of violent riots and you're worried about some weirdos in sheets. Give me a break buddy.

FromOffTheStreets

The latest was Gruden( Raiders coach) caving to 10-12 year old emails.
Books, statues, sexuality, white bad history, speech (i.e.birthing person)... they own the public square now.
Yep.
I think the real goal is to destabilize the entire "old system " , let it burn down & then rebuild a new system. Everything we've seen over the last 20 years is pushing closer to the new vision. Covid provides a true separation point

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
look up biggest domestic terror group in america and let me know what you find.

i dont call every group supremacists.

You're branching out. All I can find is that the KKK was historically a significant terrorist organization, but they don't even come up in the stories I'm finding recently. Care to show me what you are talking about? Or are you trying to suggest all white supremacist groups are the KKK? And are you trying to group Christians in with them by tacking on "supremacists" when you refer to them?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I guess it's allegiance to what.
Many have stiffened their neck simply because "no government is gonna tell me what to do"...uh..we all do and we mindlessly obey laws that have been put in place for no other reason than the publics health and safety and we do this not because of the beast system or laying its foundation, we do it because it is in the best interest of me and my neighbor.
From the beginning, the way it was politicized,I think led to all the whacked out conspiracy theories and irrationality.
This led many to start thinking irrational.
The result of that was manipulation by the government and companies, which led to more whacked out thinking.
Which led to the mandates.
To a governed society, public health is top priority. If you're not rational( The Village Idiot is in charge) about that, they can and will do things to make you see it their way.
None of thay matters to me. I wouldnt care if my lord savior donald trump flew down on his golden parachute and offered me one million dollars and 72 nymphos to take the shot.
I will never take it.

Box Ox

The latest was Gruden( Raiders coach) caving to 10-12 year old emails.
Books, statues, sexuality, white bad history, speech (i.e.birthing person)... they own the public square now.

I think Roger Goodell should go too. It was only 4 months ago that this was a thing.

"The NFL agreed to stop using the practice [of] "race-norming," which assumed Black players have a lower cognitive function than white counterparts, according to Maryclaire Dale of the Associated Press.

"Race-norming" has prevented some retired Black players from qualifying for compensation in the NFL's $1 billion settlement of brain injury claims. In the original settlement, the NFL used a scoring algorithm for dementia testing that assumed Black men start with lower cognitive skills before the injury.

Black retirees would have had to score much lower than whites to qualify for a piece of the settlement."

wilberforce15

I think Roger Goodell should go too. It was only 4 months ago that this was a thing.

"The NFL agreed to stop using the practice [of] "race-norming," which assumed Black players have a lower cognitive function than white counterparts, according to Maryclaire Dale of the Associated Press.

"Race-norming" has prevented some retired Black players from qualifying for compensation in the NFL's $1 billion settlement of brain injury claims. In the original settlement, the NFL used a scoring algorithm for dementia testing that assumed Black men start with lower cognitive skills before the injury.

Black retirees would have had to score much lower than whites to qualify for a piece of the settlement."
But they do start lower.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So Neuro science is racist.
Okay then.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
None of thay matters to me. I wouldnt care if my lord savior donald trump flew down on his golden parachute and offered me one million dollars and 72 nymphos to take the shot.
I will never take it.
Hey man...nymphos and virgins are two different things.
I'd take a booster everyday for one a day for 72 days.

Careful, though.
Never say never. It's been proven. That does come back and bite you in the ass.

Box Ox

Just went into a Dairy Queen with a MASKS REQUIRED sign. No mask. 😎

oursi-cat.gif