No masks and no VX

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I believe we were discussing parental rights to put their children in danger. Try to stay focused.

Parents who intentionally put their children in danger are foul, evil people. Allowing school boards that cover up a trasgendered rape in the school bathroom to make any decision that impacts the health and safety of our children is extremely dangerous. We need to punish parents who refuse to keep their kids safe from government abuse in schools by abolishing public schools.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
www.independentsentinel.com

99.7% of Adults in Waterford, Ireland, Are Vaccinated as COV Surges

Waterford, once the champion of Ireland’s vaccination program, currently has the highest rate of infection in the country. Waterford, Ireland proudly boasts of the fact that 99.7 percent of all adults are “fully vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus from China. Unfortunately, it’s not protecting...

That's what happens when your vaccine induced antibodies drop off by as much as 40% per month after you get vaccinated.

Didn't Fauci back in May say we could end this pandemic? Oh that's right, this is happening because of all the unvaccinated.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

"Because of the potential impact on other students and our school community, vaccinated students will need to stay at home for 30 days post-vaccination for each dose and booster they receive and may return to school after 30 days as long as the student is healthy and symptom-free,"

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Saw a bunch of my Covid anti Vax friends down at the clinic getting their flu shots.

Good thing flu shots have been around for a while and were properly tested before being forced on people. Oh wait, there's literally never been a push for universal flu shotting. That will be coming, there's at least one university starting to mandate them. Make sure to download your vaccine passport/social credit app. You won't be allowed to buy food if you can't prove that you are a good, compliant little herd animal.