No masks and no VX

PT Car Washer

Isn't that what the vaccine is for? I'm not gonna go get my Pfizer booster if you tell me the vaccine is ineffective.

What's the threat to children relative to the flu?
The vaccine was never thought to be 100%, but along with hand washing and wearing mask and social distancing a person should be fairly safe. At least safe enough to go about normal everyday living. Which is what President Biden has done. Compared with the national shut down and millions thrown out of work last year.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
We have so many Vax that are not 100% effective but have been mandatory for generations. Mumps, chickenpox, polio, rubella, etc; Anti-vaxxers are fools and a primary example of willed ignorance that holds society back from its full potential. .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Look how butthurt this left winger is.
Deep down he knows it's wrong to abuse children in order to "protect" the teachers.

He knows his position is demented and evil but he's been brainwashed to be so scared he supports it anyways.

PT Car Washer

We have so many Vax that are not 100% effective but have been mandatory for generations. Mumps, chickenpox, polio, rubella, etc; Anti-vaxxers are fools and a primary example of willed ignorance that holds society back from its full potential. .
Full potential? I would settle for survival.

Box Ox

The vaccine was never thought to be 100%, but along with hand washing and wearing mask and social distancing a person should be fairly safe.

Does wearing a cloth mask actually make one more safe or just make them feel more safe?

I'm vaccinated. I don't wear a mask in the grocery store because I feel it actually makes me more safe in any way. I wear a mask in the grocery store because I don't want to deal with vaccinated psychos who actually think it makes them more safe and that harassing me and reporting back to social media about it would be "doing their part".

PT Car Washer

Deep down he knows it's wrong to abuse children in order to "protect" the teachers.

He knows his position is demented and evil but he's been brainwashed to be so scared he supports it anyways.
Is that what they taught you in Troll school? When you can't defend your position make a personal attack? Excuse me for being grumpy this evening, I did work all day today.

PT Car Washer

Does wearing a cloth mask actually make one more safe or just make them feel more safe?

I'm vaccinated. I don't wear a mask in the grocery store because I feel it actually makes me more safe in any way. I wear a mask in the grocery store because I don't want to deal with vaccinated psychos who actually think it makes them more safe and that harassing me and reporting back to social media about it would be "doing their part".
I personally don't wear a mask at any time but try and maintain a social distance and limit my time in crowded places as much as I can. I also live in a more polite area of the country. Although the crazies did come out last Saturday night.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
OK. Say you're right and they don't wear them for several hours. They're off for most of the day. So what's the point of using them at all if they're used only minimally and they're not effective at reducing viral spread to begin with?

What? LOL

He used to almost make sense, in a bizarro world sort of way. I think the clots made him stroke out.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Every single one of those got tested for reals before being approved by more competent FDA officials, and they still cause injury. This current murder juice blows all the others out of the water.

By chance, when you talk about society's full potential, do you mean reducing the population by 90%? Cause you've got the right attitude for that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What's the threat to children relative to the flu?
Comparable.
If people like the parttime carwasher follow their ridiculous logic, they would have everyone wearing masks indefinitely.
Screenshot_20211014-024212_Chrome.jpg

Poop Head

Judge me.

These old :censored2:s are twisted in the head. They only care about themselves and will literally intentionally harm their own offspring to possibly live an extra day.