No masks and no VX

rickyb

How many of you mask/VX proponents actually exercise regularly, have a proper diet, a proper BMI, resting heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar levels? Reason I'm asking is because I and a lot of my friends are into fitness and weight training and not a single fcking one of us is scared of the wuflu. No masks, no VX, living life as normal.

Science? Health? Personal responsibility? Nah, just do what the overlords tell you. You need to wake up!!
i think youre using all the muscles except the one that matters most

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
How many of you mask/VX proponents actually exercise regularly, have a proper diet, a proper BMI, resting heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar levels? Reason I'm asking is because I and a lot of my friends are into fitness and weight training and not a single fcking one of us is scared of the wuflu. No masks, no VX, living life as normal.

Science? Health? Personal responsibility? Nah, just do what the overlords tell you. You need to wake up!!
Translation:
“I workout and take care of myself which means there’s NO way I’ll ever get sick” 😂😂😂

wilberforce15

There is no rhyme or reason on who gets really sick and dies with COVID-19.

I just want to know what the government isn't telling us
There are lots of rhymes and reasons. People who have screwed up vascular systems have a hard time and die.

That comes from old age, obesity, diabetes, and (less often) steroid and insulin abuse in elite athletes.

There are lots of rhymes and reasons. People who have screwed up vascular systems have a hard time and die.

That comes from old age, obesity, diabetes, and (less often) steroid and insulin abuse in elite athletes.
I can see that being contributing factor but when you see younger healthy people died from this I really don't know what to say

Also I know a lot of people would have gotten the vaccination and have gotten pretty sick with the covid.