No match found

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
When I had two years in package, they sent me on some sort of kamikaze mission...

Total cluster-eff, last-minute craziness, etc.

There wasn't even a DIAD for me, so some manager or another told me to take one of the spares and just download the EDD for whatever jacky route they cobbled together at the last minute.

I couldn't wait for a 'proper' board, because I had a lot of NDA etc.

The next day, one of the supervisors told me that I 'sank the division' with the amount of overrides I had.

Jeez, I thought I'd done a good job...
You made service on all packages. Took care of the customers and did it safely. Then they get upset that you had to use over ride too many times. Glad I am a short timer.

porkwagon

When I had two years in package, they sent me on some sort of kamikaze mission...

Total cluster-eff, last-minute craziness, etc.

There wasn't even a DIAD for me, so some manager or another told me to take one of the spares and just download the EDD for whatever jacky route they cobbled together at the last minute.

I couldn't wait for a 'proper' board, because I had a lot of NDA etc.

The next day, one of the supervisors told me that I 'sank the division' with the amount of overrides I had.

Jeez, I thought I'd done a good job...
You DID do a good job. Your management team did not set you up properly. THEY sank the division. The supervisor who told you that is a penis.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
One of our on car supes has gotten into the habit of sending an ODS message telling us which metric was violated the previous day. I wouldn't mind but he sends it out before 10:30. Don't bug me with trivial BS when I am running air.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

One of our on car supes has gotten into the habit of sending an ODS message telling us which metric was violated the previous day. I wouldn't mind but he sends it out before 10:30. Don't bug me with trivial BS when I am running air.

I would prefer that they not bug us with trivial BS throughout the day.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What is the deal when you scan a pkg, the address info auto fills but it beeps no match found. You hit override and keep going but does anyone know why it does this? I had only had it happen when I'd met a driver to take stops and transferred edd. But today it did it a ton on my regular route stops. They were pal'd to me originally, no add/cut.
My quick answer is, they were too lazy to put a different sticker on with a tracking number that could be read, it is easier for you to do it than them.