No Need To Work, Welfare Pays Better!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Yeah let's have a policy discussion and decide what laws will work the best for all of us.

Oh wait.

20210419_075409.jpg

Respond to that post and maybe we can continue our policy discussion ❄

vantexan

Sure, any day now. I’ve literally been hearing that my entire life.
In your lifetime you have never seen the national debt so high, a housing bubble, a stock market bubble, huge personal debt, trillions of dollars printed vastly increasing the money supply, bitcoin mania, a silver squeeze, a border crisis, new taxes forthcoming, all coming together at once. There are well known investment advisors like Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers, and a legion of others pointing all of this out. Demographics guy named Harry Dent, who's been right about every financial crisis since the late 80's, gives a lot of reasons why we're about to fall off a cliff. He sees a depression, not recession but thinks we'll come out of it in '23. By the way the Fed recently stopped publishing some key economic stats. Anyone who thinks Modern Monetary Theory will handle any issues doesn't have a clue.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
In your lifetime you have never seen the national debt so high, a housing bubble, a stock market bubble, huge personal debt, trillions of dollars printed vastly increasing the money supply, bitcoin mania, a silver squeeze, a border crisis, new taxes forthcoming, all coming together at once. There are well known investment advisors like Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers, and a legion of others pointing all of this out. Demographics guy named Harry Dent, who's been right about every financial crisis since the late 80's, gives a lot of reasons why we're about to fall off a cliff. He sees a depression, not recession but thinks we'll come out of it in '23. By the way the Fed recently stopped publishing some key economic stats. Anyone who thinks Modern Monetary Theory will handle any issues doesn't have a clue.

Brother it is literally not worth the effort.

Reality is gonna hit this one like a freight train one day.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Literally why would anyone care about some :censored2: like me calling them a loser. I dont know anything about anyone's life on here. Quit being so sensitive. If you loved yourself you wouldnt care.

vantexan

Shotgun and storeable foods brotha! I think we got about 10 years left until the collapse. Idk how the next election is gonna go tho. People are pretty upset
I hope it's 10 years. The timeline I'm seeing is from this month until some time in 2022. People are talking about housing and stocks losing anywhere from 40% to 95% of their value. Deflation. Or could go the other direction with hyperinflation.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I hope it's 10 years. The timeline I'm seeing is from this month until some time in 2022. People are talking about housing and stocks losing anywhere from 40% to 95% of their value. Deflation. Or could go the other direction with hyperinflation.

It is not a good time to be an American. But if you're aligned with Christ, then it's just a Monday.