No payroll info found

stupify75

I need to talk to payroll but can not find their #. I have not received my pay. Direct deposit info is correct so I need to know what happened. No one at my branch gets back to me. Can anyone send me a #? Thanks.

toeknee2gx

It`s no different than coming on the BC to discuss playing xbox. They had a question and came here to see if someone could help.

I just thought it would have been wise to go to the supervisor instead of asking a bunch of strangers with no control over his payroll for help...

toeknee2gx

I need to talk to payroll but can not find their #. I have not received my pay. Direct deposit info is correct so I need to know what happened. No one at my branch gets back to me. Can anyone send me a #? Thanks.

also if you were recently hired, you need to make sure you didnt sign up for that debit card crap...talk to your HR manager or your FT supervisor...

Big Babooba

also if you were recently hired, you need to make sure you didnt sign up for that debit card crap...talk to your HR manager or your FT supervisor...
What is this debit card crap? I've never heard of it. Is it company-wide or regional? What bank issues the card?