BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who listens to books?
Feeder drivers

1707740434826.png

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
View attachment 469479

Must be a lawsuit somewhere lol.

Now we have a cellphone reimbursement spot on the diad screen.

The on roads are not happy.
A cellphone is a flat monthly fee. Doesn't matter if someone calls or not. How would reimbursement work?
What do I look like, a :censored2:ing math wizard! How should I know!
Has to be some sort of dumb California rule.
IMG_4894.jpeg

Wally

What constitutes frequent use? A text telling you to do a pick up? Using a personal cell phone is not necessary, it's just easier.

oldngray

nowhere special
What constitutes frequent use? A text telling you to do a pick up? Using a personal cell phone is not necessary, it's just easier.
Why do you care if its easier for UPS? You get paid by the hour. Once you start letting them use your phone it will never stop. I refused to use mine for company business. They just assume everyone will do so and if you don't that is their problem.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Why do you care if its easier for UPS? You get paid by the hour. Once you start letting them use your phone it will never stop. I refused to use mine for company business. They just assume everyone will do so and if you don't that is their problem.
The thing I hate is they call/text other hourlies to direct me to work. What should I do? WAD? I’ve told the hourlies to :censored2: off (respectfully, but sternly, lol) they’re not my supe, but they keep doing it. File for harassment? Oversupervision? Get the hourly’s bill paid? Lol. I guess I’ll bring it up to my BA again.

Wally

Company business?

Pops, wasn't Ron Carey in charge when you retired?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The thing I hate is they call/text other hourlies to direct me to work. What should I do? WAD? I’ve told the hourlies to :censored2: off (respectfully, but sternly, lol) they’re not my supe, but they keep doing it. File for harassment? Oversupervision? Get the hourly’s bill paid? Lol. I guess I’ll bring it up to my BA again.
Don’t answer