NO Pride in our Local 509

Fullhouse

What a sorry ass President we have at Local 509. He won't even make repairs that are necessary. He apparently does not care about the image of the IBT or local 509. :crying:
0906071739c.jpg
0906071738a.jpg

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
What a sorry ass President we have at Local 509. He won't even make repairs that are necessary. He apparently does not care about the image of the IBT or local 509. :crying:

Aren't you worried about the Teasmster goons figuring out who you are? Let alone coming to your house and making your home the biggest bonfire of the year in the State, let alone the county? :w00t:. Red and everyone else, I apologize for any offense. Its been one of those weeks. -Rocky

705red

Browncafe Steward
The teamsters cant win with you can they? Now if they fixed that sign with your dues you would be crying about that too. Why dont you be a good teamster and fix it for them as a sign of good faith from your apwa supporters!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Fullhouse, are you running on the Member's First Slate? If so, check the propaganda you guys were handin out this afternoon. This is kinda funny, instead of saying "this is PUBLIC knowledge" it says PUBIC....:lol::laugh::lol::laugh: I laughed all the way home!

Fullhouse

Fullhouse, are you running on the Member's First Slate? If so, check the propaganda you guys were handin out this afternoon. This is kinda funny, instead of saying "this is PUBLIC knowledge" it says PUBIC....:lol::laugh::lol::laugh: I laughed all the way home!
NO, but I do know some of the guys on that slate. I'm just trying to help those guys out. These guys are really trying to make a difference within the local. I will inform those guys of the typo, and your response to the typo is very understandable. I am glade to know you took the time to read the info that they passed out. It shows that you are a concerned member and that is what we need more of down here!
I'm only helping these guys because of many many post that 705RED has made. Some of his arguments are agreable, such as trying to get involved and helping to make changes inside our local union. He gave me the inspiration to do so! Thanks 705! As for donating time to fix the sign never thought of it! Great idea! I've been so busy working for brown M-friend and honey dos' on Saturdays, and being a father in between, leaves almost no time!