No Raise this Year?

Serf

Same as last year then? When does the step pay scale take effect? Nice profile pic btw, that guy was prophetic..
For all mid range employees in job codes 7 and higher 6%. 3% to those on the bottom and top of the pay scale. October it takes place. But expect medical to be tweeked again and some sort of increase, not like last year. Thanks. In my opinion Perot does not get enough credit.

bacha29

For all mid range employees in job codes 7 and higher 6%. 3% to those on the bottom and top of the pay scale. October it takes place. But expect medical to be tweeked again and some sort of increase, not like last year. Thanks. In my opinion Perot does not get enough credit.
Remember The Perot campaign was a generation ago. It was a different world in the days preceding 9-11, and the world of E-Commerce. Even he could have not predicted it. Furthermore, NAFTA has been good for X given all the cheap, off shore consumer goods it hauls.

slowdriver

Remember The Perot campaign was a generation ago. It was a different world in the days preceding 9-11, and the world of E-Commerce. Even he could have not predicted it. Furthermore, NAFTA has been good for X given all the cheap, off shore consumer goods it hauls.
Oh great, maybe I shouldn't have said anything...

BootsOnTarmac

Not me. I believe nothing about raises or bonuses from FedEx until it shows up on my check. And until then, it might as well be a unicorn as far as I'm concerned.

I agree. Remember when raises were earlier in the year? Remember the payouts? Now it seems they dangle the carrot to get you to stay on and committed to Peak weeks.

Too bad for the employees under 7 pay scale, handlers, material handlers, etc. 3% will never cover COL or insurance increases. 6% is also an economic joke. Under 10 years?, the step increases are another carrot that has yet to be explained / determined. Many will say "I need this job" and continue on, myself included. FedEx knows this and will continue to take advantage. Thankfully I don't have all my eggs in the FEDEX basket. Many do and they are strung along with promises that never really pan out. Time is money.

optikz

Same as last year then? When does the step pay scale take effect? Nice profile pic btw, that guy was prophetic..
I was told 6% was what was said as well. he also said the step system was in effect this year. so I'm assuming you would move up 6%, and then a little more depending on what step you're at.

SmithBarney

6% and 3% is the same as last year.
6% was only for those in the top 1/4 quartile(or whatever term they use) 3% for everyone else.

This year you are going to hear the following:
"Litigation with the Governments Pharmaceutical lawsuit, was costly, and raises this year will not follow previously mentioned raise plans."
"The TNT Aquisition expended more resources than we planned on, but because of this merger it means next year we will be able to give you more"
Fast forward 2017: "The TNT business transition, integration and re-branding has been difficult, we we expect 2018 to be a banner year"