No Romney 2016./Who is going to run? Off Topic.

who is going to run?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
So smart people vote for a guy who's bankrupted his companies multiple times?
Its about the way he carries himself and calls out BS that's appealing to me, I'm just saturated withBS'ers at this point in my life....but I hear ya though that's a good point but in a pool of slugs that all have defects of character I don't think he's the worst in the pool

ch317273

BREAKING NEWS! Beetlejuice from Howard stern is running! I'm all in!
image.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
6 is even the low end....and the bottom portion of our pay stubs that shows are deductions is being direct deposited in Ted and suzys food stamps benefit card account so they can buy pampers for those 6 little rascals, while Ted is collecting disability and slinging crack, driving a Cadillac and Suzy works off the books while collecting unemployment....gotta love the system
You'd love my uncle.

Long story short he about had a lady on food stamps go off on him at the grocery store. Before she got a word in he said "shut up and keep on walking because I've paid for your food and mine today."

bbsam

Staff member
Its about the way he carries himself and calls out BS that's appealing to me, I'm just saturated withBS'ers at this point in my life....but I hear ya though that's a good point but in a pool of slugs that all have defects of character I don't think he's the worst in the pool
May as well vote for Howard Stern then.;)

ch317273

Isn't beetlejuice from stern the best! He's my epitamynof the new American Dream/hero! God bless America!lol gnite guys goin into work

ch317273

well if beetlejuice doesnt get the presidency, i think he should at least get a spot in the cabinet, like Secretary of State or defense secretary