No training.

Concretion

I was wondering if someone could help me with a problem that my supervisor won't help me with because they will just tell me the scanner is broke.
How do you associate a hand held smart scanner?
This type of scanner is new to me. I only have to use them once in awhile. The scanners are used for bagging packages on the air belt. Any advice!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lipstick lesbian?
asos-black-socks-with-lipstick-print-design-product-1-15383104-427531270_large_flex.jpeg

didyousheetit

Many years ago a friend of mine called me desperate to try to get his Saturday NDA package that our driver had NSN'd. To be fair, his house (#21) is not marked, but it sits between #19 and #25-----a little bit of effort on our part would have saved all of us from what happened next. My friend asked me if there was any way we could reattempt delivery or perhaps he could pick it up at the center. I called my boss to relay the story and to ask him if it would be OK for me to go to the center, retrieve and run off the package. I wanted to make sure that it would trip any alarms when I went to open the door. He told me that there were no alarms (we have them now) and to do what I needed to do take care of the customer. Long story short, I was able to retrieve and run off the package, which turned out to be a very skimpy bikini for his wife as they were leaving for vacation the next morning. He was so grateful for my help that he gave me a $20 gift card to his restaurant and placed a complimentary call to the 1-800#.
Maybe you could have used that 20 to buy him some numbers for his house

Sent using BrownCafe App

didyousheetit

In essence it is.

Yes, you do need to learn where to draw the line. I would also not drive 30 miles off area just to make service; however, I would call the customer and try to make alternate delivery arrangements, either at a commercial delivery stop in town or SDWC at center.
In reality it isn't

Sent using BrownCafe App

Z

ZQXC

In the old days, I would take the time to ask someone nearby if the Fockers live in the two-story with no number. Not any more; I need a good address on the package that matches with a clearly displayed number on the residence.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In the old days, I would take the time to ask someone nearby if the Fockers live in the two-story with no number. Not any more; I need a good address on the package that matches with a clearly displayed number on the residence.

What if the name on the package matched the name on the inside of the mailbox or the name on the mail in the box?

I deliver to lot of college apartments and the kids are not always good about putting their apartment numbers on their packages. Thankfully the local post office requires the students to put their names of all of the residents of each apartment on their mail box.

didyousheetit

If you know the correct address, the new address is either on or reasonably close to your delivery area and you can do the address correction in the DIAD but instead choose to bring the package back and have the clerk do the ADC on Monday then, yeah, it is the same as a paid send again.
You answered your own question. If you know a cover driver probably won't know. If it's not correct then it needs to be corrected by the clerk, which then generates revenue for the company that you are so fond of

Sent using BrownCafe App