No Ups managers allowed

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
It's not a mystery. It's a level 12 stage 3.124 supplemented by a mip of 1.27 plus fudged mileage allowances for running misloads. Hell, everybody knows that.

barnyard

KTM rider
I know for a fact that in my area quite a few managers have logins for this site. I feel they shouldn't be able to view or enter any forum pertaining to union comments or thoughts . We are not allowed in managers meetings .Is there a way possible to stop this

This site used to be populated by a very nice mix of managers, tech people and union people. There were civil discussions and members treated each other with respect.
I would suggest that if you want a union only forum that you go right out and create one. That way you can control the logins, the content and the memberships.
Not everyone is as small-minded.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Imagine what you'd have to do to prove your status. I'd rather stay anonymous. Wouldn't want people to find out I'm really a hen supervisor at Tyler Chicken, and pose as a UPS driver just to feel better about myself. On the other hand, we could put an end to customers starting threads about whether their 2 day air package will be delivered next day.

DatUPSdude

751B3047-CA38-4A50-8E20-C7D6362C480C.jpeg