No Word Yet on 2009 UPS NASCAR Plans

Cementups

Box Monkey
UPS is holding a press conference at New Hampshire Speedway to announce their driver for the 2009 season. The press conference will be held at 9:30 AM

upsdude

Oh, I can hardly wait. The suspense is killing me. Only 2 1/2 hours until we hear the news.

Just take a deep breath to calm yourself. As you're breathing in, remind yourself there's nothing you can do to change the news. The information will come and your fears/anxiety will have no impact on the outcome.

You can do it Upstate! I know you can!

:funny::funny:

gata

UPSers says driver will be named today at 5 p.m. eastern time. Interesting poll on the home page. Some young guns and an "seasoned vet." Interesting that no Toyo teams listed.

Who do you think will drive the 2009 UPS NASCAR Sprint Cup Car? David Gilliland – Yates Racing 8.3%
Bobby Labonte – Petty Enterprises 22.6% Ryan Newman – Stewart Haas 35.4%
David Ragan – Roush Fenway 18.3%
Elliot Sadler – Gillett Evernham 11.0%
Reed Sorenson – Gillett Evernham 4.4%

DiadDude

UPSers says driver will be named today at 5 p.m. eastern time. Interesting poll on the home page. Some young guns and an "seasoned vet." Interesting that no Toyo teams listed.

Who do you think will drive the 2009 UPS NASCAR Sprint Cup Car? David Gilliland – Yates Racing 8.3%
Bobby Labonte – Petty Enterprises 22.6% Ryan Newman – Stewart Haas 35.4%
David Ragan – Roush Fenway 18.3%
Elliot Sadler – Gillett Evernham 11.0%
Reed Sorenson – Gillett Evernham 4.4%

Wow, surprised no one on here has posted the answer yet. The deal was supposedly done on 9/2 and has been on a reputable NASCAR insider/rumor site since then.