Nominations for Most Trump-Deranged Award

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I am now taking nominations for the Most Trump-Deranged Award. Who has the worst case of Trump-Derangement Syndrome on Brown Cafe? Make your nominations now for the final poll which will then decide who ultimately wins this prestigious award!

I am now taking nominations for the Most Trump-Deranged Award. Who has the worst case of Trump-Derangement Syndrome on Brown Cafe? Make your nominations now for the final poll which will then decide who ultimately wins this prestigious award!
KbwmdppPrSLmYdljU6.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I am now taking nominations for the Most Trump-Deranged Award. Who has the worst case of Trump-Deraurngement Syndrome on Brown Cafe? Make your nominations now for the final poll which will then decide who ultimately wins this prestigious award!

Does he support your right to keep and bear (bare?) dolls?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Weird. Even when Trump isn’t the subject, you want to make him the subject. It’s like his existence deranged you thinking so that everything is always about him. Like his narcissism has somehow infected you. Like a viral Trumpfection of sorts.
Pathetic

watdaflock?

Interviews with 13 current and former officials, as well as individuals close to the White House, painted a picture of a president who rewards those underlings who tell him what he wants to hear while shunning those who deliver bad news. For instance, aides heaped praise on Trump for his efforts to lock down travel from China—appealing to the president’s comfort zone of border security—but failed to convey the importance of doing simultaneous community testing, which could have uncovered a potential U.S. outbreak.

bbsam

Staff member
If you’re a conservative and support Donald Trump, you are deranged. There’s simply no way to get from traditional conservatism to support for the Donald without severe derangement going on.