non-Earn/Learn tuition assistance

estudiante

I'm wondering if UPS offers some kind of tuition assistance at the locations that are not officially "Earn and Learn" locations, and if so, what the differences are. Any info would be appreciated.

cental34

I'm wondering if UPS offers some kind of tuition assistance at the locations that are not officially "Earn and Learn" locations, and if so, what the differences are. Any info would be appreciated.

They also offer the Consern student loan, which is through Wells Fargo. UPS will repay upto $8000 of the loan based upon your years of service prior to taking out the loan.

disneyworld

What about Tuition Reimbursement? You have to pay up front,then after you submit your grades(I think you have to get a C or better) they pay you back. But,if you leave the company within two years of completing a degree you have to pay it back.

cental34

What about Tuition Reimbursement? You have to pay up front,then after you submit your grades(I think you have to get a C or better) they pay you back. But,if you leave the company within two years of completing a degree you have to pay it back.

They recently changed the policy concerning Tuition Reimbursement. Don't quote me on this, but I believe as long as its passing grade, and there is no requirement to pay back the money when you quit. Its on upsers.com somewhere.

hoser

Industrial Slob
They recently changed the policy concerning Tuition Reimbursement. Don't quote me on this, but I believe as long as its passing grade, and there is no requirement to pay back the money when you quit. Its on upsers.com somewhere.
100% correct. Everyone in my centre studies at devry and they're quitting once they get their cheque for this term, which should be in mid-november.