Non management hourly employees having access to the company computers

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Been there done that and whole building pass. BTW thanks for the young man part, feel good to still be called young even at my age.

You`re so angry! Have you tried Midol for those cramps?
Now we know why he is so angry, if he indeed truly a Keter Auditor, he is upset that he has to stay up all night and day dealing with ppl who probably bully him in school, and now that he has some power he is trying to take it out on everybody..

The icing on the cake is that know he can not sit at home and watch his Soaps and Jerry Springer! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

JonFrum

My department doesn't have DOK'S young man. I am one of the Keter auditors.... Coming to a building near you... soon...
So now, after all those posts, you're claiming you work for Keter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Mutual. Which means you're not a regular UPS employee, despite your name, after all.

Oh, by the by, we just had a major Keter Audit and flunked. Ouch!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So now, after all those posts, you're claiming you work for Keter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Mutual. Which means you're not a regular UPS employee, despite your name, after all.

Do you think this inconsistency will affect his/her [-]creditability[/-] credibility?

Last edited:

TheDick

Do any of you enter level guys ever see hourlies snurfing the net while "working"? It happens in my building but only cuz the OMS lets her do it, while "working". You can guess it causes jealousy between other hour-lies.

YesYouDidPushAButton

My department doesn't have DOK'S young man. I am one of the Keter auditors.... Coming to a building near you... soon...

LOL! Keter: 5 seeing habits please..... Dont know and dont care. Go find someone who does. They threatened me, I walked away in his face laughing. In 14 years (10 driving), I've never answered a Keter question. Let me know when you're in South Florida, hahahah.... Tool

UPSSOCKS

LOL! Keter: 5 seeing habits please..... Dont know and dont care. Go find someone who does. They threatened me, I walked away in his face laughing. In 14 years (10 driving), I've never answered a Keter question. Let me know when you're in South Florida, hahahah.... Tool

hmmm... this guy is way to easy. I will give him a pass. No one threatened you, that's the yellow union coming out in you. I bet you used the word harrassment that day. Did you run and tell on the auditors? How can you walk away from someone and be in their face laughing??? Here my friends is a prime example of the uneducated union worker. If this guy didn't have UPS, he couldnt' get a job. As for South Florida, I've been there it's the same as every other building I've been too. I especially like when someone on here replies to my comment with "come to my building" or "you won't last a minute in my building." Gang I've been to your buildings, probably. Nothing is different. Everywhere is the same. Give up on that one.

castor915

hmmm... this guy is way to easy. I will give him a pass. No one threatened you, that's the yellow union coming out in you. I bet you used the word harrassment that day. Did you run and tell on the auditors? How can you walk away from someone and be in their face laughing??? Here my friends is a prime example of the uneducated union worker. If this guy didn't have UPS, he couldnt' get a job. As for South Florida, I've been there it's the same as every other building I've been too. I especially like when someone on here replies to my comment with "come to my building" or "you won't last a minute in my building." Gang I've been to your buildings, probably. Nothing is different. Everywhere is the same. Give up on that one.
I probably know you then..... because i am one of the few hourlies lockout certified not a maintenance guy or supervisor.

UPSSOCKS

I probably know you then..... because i am one of the few hourlies lockout certified not a maintenance guy or supervisor.

LOCKOUT CERTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I have your autograph? I watched a part time supervisor kill the power to an entire hub tonight, I should of got his autograph too... You may know me, I am not good with names, especially people in your position... Could you refresh my memory...