Northeast pensions

G

Ground Hustler

My guess is, "You are screwed" just like the rest of us.

Its probable that all Teamster pensions will start with the age that you are eligible for social security or medicare...in effect a rising age ...That would in part address many serious issues such as you baby boom booms retiring too early and drying up the funds for us.....

ikoi62

from what i have heard it stays the same , in NJ at least..
25years of service and 55 years old retire. 30 and out.

18wheelbrownie

Does anyone know how this new contract would effect the pensions in the northeast part of the country?:confused:1

i ' m sure you will find out very soon on the browncafe, from everyone, i believe from what happen to 804 earlier this yr with 30% cuts and how their member on the panel turnover on them and voted with the company on cuts !
i don't like the idea of what will happen to cs members if this contract goes thru!

local804

i ' m sure you will find out very soon on the browncafe, from everyone, i believe from what happen to 804 earlier this yr with 30% cuts and how their member on the panel turnover on them and voted with the company on cuts !
i don't like the idea of what will happen to cs members if this contract goes thru!

Correction:
Was not OUR member........

30andout

Fill me in, what WILL happen to cs members if this contract goes through???