Norwood, MA drivers told they are working Christmas Day

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I think they put it up there in the schedule just to cover there :censored2:.
The Northeast is expecting a big storm Tuesday to Wednesday but will be mostly a rain event.
If your center made it this far and is working Sunday, then they have enough guys to empty the system on Xmas Eve.

It's kind of funny that procrastinators can dictate making our workforce active for Christmas.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
old-man-no-teeth.jpg

barnyard

KTM rider
My boss talked about working this Sunday. That is not happening. I suspect that we may live to regret that. The storm is supposed to hit us, Monday and Tuesday. 6+ inches of snow, followed by cold temps. Ugh.

Ms.PacMan

We worked one Christmas morning (a long time ago) because we had been hit with snow over and over and had so many presents left. This was before Internet ordering was really popular though and it only took a few hours for every driver to clean up all the resis in the center.

How ironic when you think about the Post Office. Fiscally they are in such bad shape that 1 consideration is to cut out Saturday Deliveries yet at this time of year they will deliver on Sundays and also on Christmas Day. Go figure.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I would give them plenty of notice that there is NO CHANCE IN HELL that I'm working on Christmas. As drivers it's not ohr fault that UPS screws up at Christmas every year. Timmy's mom should have ordered that skateboard a few days earlier