Norwood, MA drivers told they are working Christmas Day

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's the Christmas spirit!
Feel me dude, :censored2: working xmas day, isn't it bad enough that these idiots have you as their slave 3/4 of the day and don't have time to do jack or have a life and they want you to work xmas day too, they have some big kahunas for even remotely expecting that shiznitt lol.

O

OLDMAN3

Well, Monday through Wednesday this week can't be any worse than the rest of peak has been around here. 14 hour days were not unusual, and nearly everyone rolling stops because of the 14 hr. rule and 60 hr. rule. I hope our District Manager enjoys his fat Christmas bonus.

Packmule

At what point does the procrastinating of some stop overriding the deeply held values of another? Want it by Christmas? Order it two weeks ago. Otherwise, suck it up if the weather delays it. Nothing you order is more important than someone else's right to be home with their family on Christmas Day.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
At what point does the procrastinating of some stop overriding the deeply held values of another? Want it by Christmas? Order it two weeks ago. Otherwise, suck it up if the weather delays it. Nothing you order is more important than someone else's right to be home with their family on Christmas Day.
Agreed. Does one more useless gift matter to a kid with too many already?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
im just gonna move into a trailer and work 365 days a year. there is a 24 hr fitness nearby where I can shower.

i'll live,eat, and breathe for my company.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Hey, Its an excuse. Pipe down.
Nothing to see here. Move along.
obi-wan.jpg

These aren't the droids you are looking for.