NORWOOD Ma PT SUP

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What is funny is I worked in this building for 5 years (Norwood) and know that he would have had to have said or done some things VERY wrong to be treated so badly. I am also prety sure which supervisor /coordinator had this "talk with" set up with him. If I am guessing right, it's the one that was sent over a few years ago from Logan Airport. :D

PS orange is by far the worst pick, I pity you there!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Don't call him SIR call him by his first name if he has a problem with that is to bad you aren't in the military. Better yet next time he starts yelling or talking to you just keep doing your job like he's not even there. Of course if he ask you a question you should anwser it but other than that don't talk to him you don't have to.

The only thing you have to remember is that if you get into a pissing match with him or worse there going to send you home for the day or permently.

Alot of the PT Sup are kids they get on a power kick and think because they are a SUP they can act like a total A-hole to everyone and everyone has to put up with it.

Sooner or later he will be looking for another job and you will still be working at UPS than you will have the last laugh.

....Probably related to the same person who worked at Logan airport and was demoted to Norwood forgetting a can of NDAs !

To really get under his skin, call him Sir Logan! He will explode!