Not being paid for OT

542thruNthru

Classic,

....guess it needs to be trimmed down to a short Tiktok video or Instagram post for today's generation to see humor in Seinfeld?
I like Jerry Seinfeld but he's not really my humor. The show was ok but just couldn't hold my interest. I think I watched around 10 episodes with my wife but then we moved on to The Shield. I'm not much of a TV show guy. My wife is helping me broaden my horizons. I mean I literally just finished Breaking Bad last month. Lol.

I like movies much more.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I like Jerry Seinfeld but he's not really my humor. The show was ok but just couldn't hold my interest. I think I watched around 10 episodes with my wife but then we moved on to The Shield. I'm not much of a TV show guy. My wife is helping me broaden my horizons. I mean I literally just finished Breaking Bad last month. Lol.

I like movies much more.
The Shield was great.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

I like movies much more.

What did you think of Breaking Bad?

Superteeth2478

That shows a little to old for me. Never watched. Tried to watch it last year but couldn't get into it.
Seinfeld was pretty entertaining for me. I remember watching it when I was something like 10 years old and my dad was watching it. It was being syndicated at that point. I can see how it's not really everyone's humor, but it's good stuff for being "a show about nothing".

Nah
I liked it. Usually when it comes to those types of shows I get annoyed with the over the top things that keep happening but I thought they did a really good job of keeping it believe and exciting.
Check out the spin-off, Better Call Saul. They did a very good job with that one.

swells95126

I've found that they bounce people around from code to code in efforts to accidentally steal your money earned thru technicality if you aren't on top of it.
Is switching code to code a legal thing to not pay us, or they just lying to us? This happened to me too and I was told this is how it works.... I don't believe this. When I was hired, they said I would be given time and a half anything over 5 hours (I am a preloader permeant part time), now they say it is 8 hours because I worked for a different job (driver helper). Does any upper management know anything at this company, or do they get to pocket all the monies they steal from us?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Is switching code to code a legal thing to not pay us, or they just lying to us? This happened to me too and I was told this is how it works.... I don't believe this. When I was hired, they said I would be given time and a half anything over 5 hours (I am a preloader permeant part time), now they say it is 8 hours because I worked for a different job (driver helper). Does any upper management know anything at this company, or do they get to pocket all the monies they steal from us?
Those unaccounted for monies get kicked up to my boo at the top.

Then they get funneled back down into the Baja.

Its allowed.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How you think Carol affords to drive a Benz