Not getting any hours

Brown150

I am a permanent driver since July 2014, I have seniority. I know it is now the slow time but the supervisor has told me not to come in the past two days. Aren't I supposed to be guaranteed 8 hours a day?

T

Turdferguson

I am a permanent driver since July 2014, I have seniority. I know it is now the slow time but the supervisor has told me not to come in the past two days. Aren't I supposed to be guaranteed 8 hours a day?
Plant some crack in higher seniority drivers cars out in parking lot. Call cops ,and watch your name move up the seniority list. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Returntosender

Plant some crack in higher seniority drivers cars out in parking lot. Call cops ,and watch your name move up the seniority list. Problem solved. You're welcome.
On the sort their is a guy who believes the Devil talks to him. Comes up with some craziest stuff. Call the FBI and accuse the sups of funding terrorist organizations financially.

T

Turdferguson

On the sort their is a guy who believes the Devil talks to him. Comes up with some craziest stuff. Call the FBI and accuse the sups of funding terrorist organizations financially.
Exactly where there is a will there is a way. Don't be lazy, if you want to drive make it happen. Don't just bide your time, and put in enough years of service like all these others have done. Demand that you move ahead of everyone because YOU ARE SPECIAL.

T

Turdferguson

That's actually........a really good idea.
We had one nut bag when I was part time who claimed the guy who was lower than him seniority wise planted crack in his car to get him DQ'd when he got arrested for crack possession when they were going full time from part time. He was a hoot to work with

JL 0513

I don't know how permanent guys can already be laid off the week after Christmas. In my center, half the seniority drivers wanted time off this week and are all forced on. Many wanted this Friday off for the long weekend but only the top 2 guys are geting it. Going to be slammed they said.

To the OP, no senior guys are looking for days off after Christmas?? That's very hard to believe.

JustAnumber1

So I was made to take a for cause or reasonable suspicion drug test. I doubt I'll pass it. I'm not here to discuss the morality of marijuana, I don't go to work high, I never have, I do believe I should have the right to do what I want off the clock. The point is, I was made to take test because of a helper telling a supervisor I made a comment about drugs. I. The contract it says I must be witnessed by 2 supervisors. This was not the case and this is not how I came to be required to take the test. My ba sided with the company and said they could do this regardless of what the contract says. Well what good is the contract if the company doesn't have to abide by it? Does anyone have any insight to this? My ba says he won't even fight the issue, isn't he supposed to?