Not Going to Deliver to High Crime Areas

JJinVA

Ive already determined that if UPS isnt willing to do the same that Im just going to EC packages in areas that appear to be unsafe and will put "loose dogs" in the remarks section. Though as the crime rates kick up I think UPS is going to be forced to take the same position or face strikes. Stripping drivers of their 2nd Amendment right without providing security should be illegal in itself. I do think Trump should make it illegal for any private companies to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights. When that ever became ok is beyond me but it definitely seems unConstitutional.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Ive already determined that if UPS isnt willing to do the same that Im just going to EC packages in areas that appear to be unsafe and will put "loose dogs" in the remarks section. Though as the crime rates kick up I think UPS is going to be forced to take the same position or face strikes. Stripping drivers of their 2nd Amendment right without providing security should be illegal in itself. I do think Trump should make it illegal for any private companies to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights. When that ever became ok is beyond me but it definitely seems unConstitutional.

what will you do when supe drives by and there are no “loose dogs”

Probably get to spend some time at home on that one

maybe you should put I’am a scared little pusillanimous

JJinVA

what will you do when supe drives by and there are no “loose dogs”

Probably get to spend some time at home on that one

maybe you should put I’am a scared little pusillanimous

Youd likely be the mail carrier that got shot for being a tough guy. Enjoy that hospital bill. Ill be at home, enjoying pusillanimous things

JJinVA

Don't bid on a hood route

Im a 22.4. I dont get a bidded route. Most of the time Im in the shizziest parts of the hood, pull onto a street and by the time I get to the end of it I have cottonmouth from all the weed in the air. 900,000 parts per million weed particles.

One of our drivers was confronted by a blm :censored2: who wanted to fight for no reason. Driver told him to bring it but the guy punked down once he realized he was friend'in with a real one. Im always down to fight if I have to, but if I dont have to Im not going to. Kind of my modus operandi. But if I do have to Im gonna aim for the back of their head through the front of their face.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Im a 22.4. I dont get a bidded route. Most of the time Im in the shizziest parts of the hood, pull onto a street and by the time I get to the end of it I have cottonmouth from all the weed in the air. 900,000 parts per million weed particles.

One of our drivers was confronted by a blm * who wanted to fight for no reason. Driver told him to bring it but the guy punked down once he realized he was friend'in with a real one. Im always down to fight if I have to, but if I dont have to Im not going to. Kind of my modus operandi. But if I do have to Im gonna aim for the back of their head through the front of their face.
Lol

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Don't bid on a hood route
Sometimes the hood routes are not as bad as some think.

I wouldn't say don't bid on bad route....

Work it a while and become a familiar face.

I have one and I don't get as much push back as others.

After my first week I was asked if I was a cop.

Second week I was asked what protein I take and why I never wear a UPS shirt.

Now hitting a few reps of 225s on the bench in front of a regular stop is expected.

Demand your respect in life no matter where you go.

Not saying I'm a tough guy at all, because anybody can be got...

But, you work outside and alone... Can't be scared to talk to people and complete your stop.

Flip side to that coin... Have I ever bypassed a block or stop because I knew what was up? Absolutely.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A2713994-A175-4FBD-ABB3-7E5EC3DBDDEB.jpeg

A bullet hole in a FedEx vehicle in DC, I think today. I’m trying to find out more details.

newfie

you go through those areas before noon while the crack heads are sleeping in

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I’am a scared little pusillanimous
I don't a wanna be pusillanimous driver!
Perhaps you should put in remarks that you are a scared little pusillanimous Ass Wipe instead of 'loose dawgs'.

Last edited:

The big package

Keep a metal pipe next to the road flare kit , usually 4000 section of truck . Crack him in the Fu-- kin head , stick a delivery notice on his farhead , make your delivery , remember to follow the methods , step on his face getting back in the truck , put on your seatbelt proceed to next stop , Oh I almost forgot , clean blood off of pipe before you put it back !!!