Not Going to Deliver to High Crime Areas

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Keep a metal pipe next to the road flare kit , usually 4000 section of truck . Crack him in the Fu-- kin head , stick a delivery notice on his farhead , make your delivery , remember to follow the methods , step on his face getting back in the truck , put on your seatbelt proceed to next stop , Oh I almost forgot , clean blood off of pipe before you put it back !!!
Keep a skateboard in Section 1 ... that works well unless the little friend:censored2:ker has a rifle!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Ive already determined that if UPS isnt willing to do the same that Im just going to EC packages in areas that appear to be unsafe and will put "loose dogs" in the remarks section. Though as the crime rates kick up I think UPS is going to be forced to take the same position or face strikes. Stripping drivers of their 2nd Amendment right without providing security should be illegal in itself. I do think Trump should make it illegal for any private companies to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights. When that ever became ok is beyond me but it definitely seems unConstitutional.
Move to an area where Trump supporters dominate. Very low crime. Folk wave hi to you, give you tips and usually ask if you need water.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Im a 22.4. I dont get a bidded route. Most of the time Im in the shizziest parts of the hood, pull onto a street and by the time I get to the end of it I have cottonmouth from all the weed in the air. 900,000 parts per million weed particles.

One of our drivers was confronted by a blm * who wanted to fight for no reason. Driver told him to bring it but the guy punked down once he realized he was friend'in with a real one. Im always down to fight if I have to, but if I dont have to Im not going to. Kind of my modus operandi. But if I do have to Im gonna aim for the back of their head through the front of their face.

Sounds like my day every day. If it doesn't smell like weed on my resis then I get worried. I always take the advice my mother raised me on and put it into practice. You gotta give respect to get respect. Been at it two years in a very rough, high crime and murders part of town and I can say nobody has ever messed with me. I'm not a big guy and I can't fight but I'm cool with everyone. Dont roll into the area thinking people are there to mess with you. Be nice to everyone. Treat them like regular people. Joke around with them. Get to know them. You will find the hood aint so bad.

JJinVA

Sounds like my day every day. If it doesn't smell like weed on my resis then I get worried. I always take the advice my mother raised me on and put it into practice. You gotta give respect to get respect. Been at it two years in a very rough, high crime and murders part of town and I can say nobody has ever messed with me. I'm not a big guy and I can't fight but I'm cool with everyone. Dont roll into the area thinking people are there to mess with you. Be nice to everyone. Treat them like regular people. Joke around with them. Get to know them. You will find the hood aint so bad.

Bro, I grew up in the hood. I havent had any problems either. Isn't the point. The point is things are getting much worse and you'd have to be not paying attention to all the UPS/FedEx/Amazon robberies that have taken place recently. They beat the PISS out of an Amazon driver the other day when they robbed the truck. You know where that DIDNT happen? Everywhere... except in the hood.

Im fair size, 205, lean, and have been in plenty of fights, and for the most part get along w ppl. It isn't the point. The point is, we're living in an era of lawlessness. Two cops were shot last night in Louisville because some folks were upset about how the Breanna court case went... Some ppl can't be reasoned with and the only thing they understand is violence. Clearly you haven't experienced that yet and I hope you don't for your sake but some of us have and are tired of it

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
So what's the problem? Most of the folk at at their places of employment during the day as well.
I don't have all the answers.

I just know I get waves, hellos and cold refreshments

tenor.gif

watdaflock?

Ive already determined that if UPS isnt willing to do the same that Im just going to EC packages in areas that appear to be unsafe and will put "loose dogs" in the remarks section. Though as the crime rates kick up I think UPS is going to be forced to take the same position or face strikes. Stripping drivers of their 2nd Amendment right without providing security should be illegal in itself. I do think Trump should make it illegal for any private companies to strip Americans of their Constitutional Rights. When that ever became ok is beyond me but it definitely seems unConstitutional.
lol I suggest you quit reading trash like One America news....

watdaflock?

You are not forced to work at UPS and have already agreed to forgo your rights to bear arms.
A UPS employee was arrested after allegedly threatening a mass shooting with over 20,000 rounds of ammunition found

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Are the African American Trump supporters the ones carrying confederate flags at Trump rallies?
Well, that flag....

I mean... You do know...

Well, nevermind.

But to answer your question, yes.

Yes you can find some African Americans with confederate flags at Trump supporting events as well at their homes.