Not right

Brownpants80

Steward said we only get retro pay if we hit a new progression. I thought we got slotted in to new pay rate example... i make 19.50 but slotted in id be at 23. So isnt that 23 retro from aug? I just hit my 2 year a couple months ago so he said i get the new rate of 24 for the 2 months as retro. I hope thats wrong info.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bc its gonna * thinking i had $3 for the last 8 months if its only been 2 months lol
Meanwhile im wondering what to eat for dinner...

1552880048671.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brownpants80

Yes i did vote, Thank god hes wrong. Thats what i was hoping. I was making 19.50 aug 1st. Then a couple months ago i got my 2 year raise. They bumped me to 21. So old contract progression. I told him if thats the way its going to work alot of pople are going to be upset in 2 weeks bc we all clearly misunderstood. He said it would make no sense to do it that way bc the company would be paying billions out. Its only if u hit another year senority during this that you get slotted in and are owed for those days. I was thinking id be at 4k, not 300. And i have an offer in on a house! So yea i was worried about it. Thanks for the replys.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Yes i did vote, Thank god hes wrong. Thats what i was hoping. I was making 19.50 aug 1st. Then a couple months ago i got my 2 year raise. They bumped me to 21. So old contract progression. I told him if thats the way its going to work alot of pople are going to be upset in 2 weeks bc we all clearly misunderstood. He said it would make no sense to do it that way bc the company would be paying billions out. Its only if u hit another year senority during this that you get slotted in and are owed for those days. I was thinking id be at 4k, not 300. And i have an offer in on a house! So yea i was worried about it. Thanks for the replys.
Got halfway thru this n zoned out....

Bob11B

Yea you’re right, you will get two raises a year until you top out...you’ll get your raise when you hit your 3rd and 4th year driving and you’ll get another Raise every Aug. 1. I’m at about $5600 now, Before taxes.

robertmabry

Just wondering when you mentioned will be upset in 2 weeks, if 243 passes it next Sunday are we suppose to get the retro check a week after that or will it take forever also?

Turd_Box89

Just wondering when you mentioned will be upset in 2 weeks, if 243 passes it next Sunday are we suppose to get the retro check a week after that or will it take forever also?
From what I’ve been told.. Our new pay rates go into effect immediately as soon as they ratify 243. It will most likely be Monday when they announce that. As far as retro checks, it will probably be the end of May before we see those.