Not Scheduled to Work a Saturday—Can I be Forced?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Depends on your supplmental language my union brother.
where can I find this supplemental language? sorry if that sounds dumb but our union rep has everything under lock and key. He even said he lost all the union books for this contract so no one has one.

KoennenTiger

accepting time worked is being a runner..

If I want to go home at noon thirty because I choose that I want to?

Did thirteen hours today.

Next you're going to tell me that my full timer liking me doesn't get me any benefits.

He's just as stuck in the machine as I am. You hate the cogs in the machine, I hate the machine

UPSER1987

where can I find this supplemental language? sorry if that sounds dumb but our union rep has everything under lock and key. He even said he lost all the union books for this contract so no one has one.

Doesn’t sound dumb- sounds normal. The reps are the biggest box of rocks around.

UPSER1987

If I want to go home at noon thirty because I choose that I want to?

Did thirteen hours today.

Next you're going to tell me that my full timer liking me doesn't get me any benefits.

He's just as stuck in the machine as I am. You hate the cogs in the machine, I hate the machine

One must accept most of these posters are exactly what they are ...workers not thinkers. I get a kick out of people trying to tell other people what to do when they can’t even handle their own.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
One must accept most of these posters are exactly what they are ...workers not thinkers. I get a kick out of people trying to tell other people what to do when they can’t even handle their own.
please refrain from using a public restroom on break

Griff

Sorry but you’re a UPS driver...of course you’re going to put in extra hours during Christmas....this is like soldiers bitching about deploying....you knew it when you signed up for the job. Enjoy the OT and get the kids something nice for Christmas....time to man up.

Extra hours isn't the question. Most drivers put in extra hours all year around, for many years. The issue at hand is a fakenews required 6th punch. Article 54 in most locals clearly states the workweek will consist of 5 consecutive workdays -- language doesn't get much clearer.