Note to Amazon delivery...

Because I don't have time to be chasing my food down. Lol.

But you still drive to a place, get things, put them in your car, and bring them into your house...

As far as "pure laziness", how about healthy people eating a balanced diet, cooking real foods, living an active lifestyle and saving money..

I've often wondered, and side by side cost-benefit analysis puts healthier foods in bigger quantities for cheaper by leaps and bounds. If you go to the store fewer times, you save gas money, albeit negligible, but also helping the environment.

If you've never lived with nothing for an extended period of time, you won't realize how these 2 dollar and 6 dollar purchases beat out 10 and 15 dollar purchases, or what 5-10% off on anything even means.

You basically save money eating better, in the end. Bonus out here if you forage mushrooms, because that supplements meat and fish, and if you know how to get a lot, you rarely have to go buy meat and fish. Better yet, go trout fishing and get them free.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But you still drive to a place, get things, put them in your car, and bring them into your house...

As far as "pure laziness", how about healthy people earing a balanced diet, cooking real foods, living an active lifestyle and saving money.

I've often wondered, and side by side cost-benefit analysis puts healthier foods in bigger quantities for cheaper by leaps and bounds. If you go to the store fewer times, you save gas money.

If you've never lived with nothing for an extended period of time, you will realize how these 2 dollar and 6 dollar purchases beat out 10 and 15 dollar purchases. You basically save money eating better, in the end. Bonus out here if you forage mushrooms, because that supplements meat and fish, and if you know how to get a lot, you rarely have to go buy meat and fish. Better yet, go trout fishing and get them free.
Some lady posted some meme with a bunch of out of season fruit complaining about how poor people can't eat healthy because it costs too much.

I pointed out that I can pretty easily eat healthy for about $10 a day total. She asked what the hell I ate. I broke it down meal/snack at a time.

She deleted the whole post 5 minutes later.

For two people:

Breakfast
$2 a dozen eggs
$2 Lunchmeat or ingredients
Pennies: Seasoning, jarred garlic, peppercorn
$1 half a loaf of bread for toast

Lunch
Bread and lunch meat left from breakfast.
Two handfuls homemade trail mix, 50 cents.

Dinner
3-6 bucks for chicken breast. 30 cents for handfuls of rice. Pennies for seasonings. Pennies for legumes (beans). Free mushrooms of you pick them. Free fish if you catch them.

Free herbs, spices, and vegetables if you grow them. If not, 10 bucks at any farmers market should get you two types of vegetables for a few days. 30 dollars should cover two people a full 7 days with 3 or 4 types.

If you want to save more money, buy ahead and pickle things or make jams and preserves so you can eat gooseberry in winter.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
For two people:

Breakfast
$2 a dozen eggs

Lunch

Dinner
3-6 bucks for chicken breast. 30 cents for handfuls of rice. Pennies for seasonings. Pennies for legumes (beans). Free mushrooms of you pick them. Free fish if you catch them.

Free herbs, spices, and vegetables if you grow them. If not, 10 bucks at any farmers market should get you two types of vegetables for a few days. 30 dollars should cover two people a full 7 days with 3 or 4 types.

If you want to save more money, buy ahead and pickle things or make jams and preserves so you can eat gooseberry in winter.
HHS should have you teach a class to people on food stamps. Lol.

I volunteer at a local food shelf Monday through Saturday to stay busy. Part of it is advising people how to eat healthy meals and what they can mix together from their food boxes.

Letting people choose their items gives a sense of importance and well-being in the person.

It is difficult to give food to the homeless, since they count everything and we have restrictions based on quantity, and there's cameras. I can't give one person 6 if people are supposed to get one.

But honestly I don't care, lol fire me from volunteering giving cans and dried goods to people living out of backpacks. I see no harm in giving the same amount of food per person if their only means is a spoon and can opener. Not like anyone's complaining we are short on canned beans.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
For two people:

Breakfast
$2 a dozen eggs

Lunch

Dinner

How much you think the gear to catch those fish cost