Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
If they try to fill her spot before the election you better be ready for an 11 or 13 member Supreme Court under the next Democrat administration, hopefully cooler heads prevail and nothing is done until after the election

“You kidding me” it is going to be holy hell..

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Do you think the dems would wait to appoint a justice with control in the senate and w.h
In today's climate? Unfortunately not.
The tactics that are in play today to me are a direct result of Harry Reid jamming stuff through during Obama first two years.
I've never been a fan of one party rule, I almost hope that the Republicans can pull their head out of Trumps ass long enough to keep control of the Senate in November

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
In today's climate? Unfortunately not.
The tactics that are in play today to me are a direct result of Harry Reid jamming stuff through during Obama first two years.
I've never been a fan of one party rule, I almost hope that the Republicans can pull their head out of Trumps ass long enough to keep control of the Senate in November
Ram it through like obamacare

JJinVA

All are welcome. Especially the liberals, since they will now officially be saying goodbye to the possibility of a communist America.

This must have really been why all those people were buying bulk loads of toilet paper.

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Im going straight to hell, just to kick Ginsberg in the :censored2:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If they try to fill her spot before the election you better be ready for an 11 or 13 member Supreme Court under the next Democrat administration, hopefully cooler heads prevail and nothing is done until after the election
I would guess all the hearings and crap the Senate must do will be done before the election and the vote will be held on November 10th or so.
No one has to vote/commit before the election but between Nov 3rd & Jan 20th Senators can vote the party line with no repercussions.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I would guess all the hearings and crap the Senate must do will be done and the vote will be held on November 10th or so.
No one has to vote/commit before the election but between Nov 3rd & Jan 20th Senators can vote the party line with no repercussions.
Harris is on the judical committee to