RIP moreluck (on topic)

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The yearly beautiful cards..The aww :censored2: shes up posts.. the emails.. She was familiar with my old neighborhoods. She always made light of her illness.

The first round of her cancer she chose to stay inside and go nowhere for an entire year. She was social distancing before it was cool.

She was very informed of her husband Bobs job. And thats a great partnership, to have a spouse who cares what you do.

She loved her dog, and we talked dogs often. I had lost track of her as I do not look at my email much since I dont get on the PC much.

I hope Bob can view this thread in her memory..but he already knows she was loved.

RIP Joyce see ya on the other side.

Doubleparkedrunner

So sad to hear ; I never met her but I loved her still. She was a genuinely nice person who my days better by her posts on browncafe.

To her husband and family , sorry for your loss and I hope the days go by quicker than expected whereas they turn your immediate sorrow every time you think of her at that moment into, eventually, an uplifting happiness in every memory of her because of all the joys of life she had brought to you previously.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
So sad to hear ; I never met her but I loved her still. She was a genuinely nice person who my days better by her posts on browncafe.

To her husband and family , sorry for your loss and I hope the days go by quicker than expected whereas they turn your immediate sorrow every time you think of her at that moment into, eventually, an uplifting happiness in every memory of her because of all the joys of life she had brought to you previously.
Great post and bonus points for the avatar.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I never really knew her or talked to her much but she was always nice to me when we did talk. I do know she was always here bright and early. R.I.P. Joyce......the BrownCafe community will miss you!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
The yearly beautiful cards..The aww :censored2: shes up posts.. the emails.. She was familiar with my old neighborhoods. She always made light of her illness.

The first round of her cancer she chose to stay inside and go nowhere for an entire year. She was social distancing before it was cool.

She was very informed of her husband Bobs job. And thats a great partnership, to have a spouse who cares what you do.

She loved her dog, and we talked dogs often. I had lost track of her as I do not look at my email much since I dont get on the PC much.

I hope Bob can view this thread in her memory..but he already knows she was loved.

RIP Joyce see ya on the other side.

A coyote got her dog last year. I don't think she got another one.

It could be you had a more personal relationship than a casual one the rest of us had. If true, it's different for you than most here.
Haven't forbid if you should pass away. I wouldn't say RIP Wally.
I'd add a little something to it like I miss you making fun of my food pictures and your funny gifs.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Haven't forbid if you should pass away. I wouldn't say RIP Wally.
I'd add a little something to it like I miss you making fun of my food pictures and your funny gifs.
Well the bottom line is, those of you here who had a more personal relationship with moreluck seemed to had enjoyed her friendship and were deeply saddened by her passing. You can't have a better legacy than that.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
She loved you guys. Thank you all. First thing she check in the mornings was the BrownCafe. Oh then she would say Hi to me. From Bob
Click on Link
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/corona-del-mar-ca/joyce-ferrell-9178094
Bob, very kind to share this with everyone here. I read through it and honestly brings sorrow, but also a smile to see how awesome you guys were together. The constant theme in the obituary was her Humor, which was always an underlying presence in her posts here. Again, condolences and thank you.

clean hairy

I admit I have seen this thread prior to today, but it did not register until now.
So very sorry to hear, I did not know her very well, but may her husband find comfort in all the friends she knew so well missing her so much....

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
We didn't communicate exceptionally often but she was a definite part of the overall BC experience. Had some real gems, one of which is why I'll never look at a milk jug or sack of potatoes the same way again.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I think @cheryl will overlook this violation of the TOS.
I have other pictures of her on her morning trips to get Starbucks coffeve <sic> and meeting with her friends.
This is from her obituary ...

Joyce Ann Ferrell aka Moreluck
MAY 2, 1947 – MAY 9, 2020
Joyce Ann Ferrell May 2 1947 - May 9 2020.jpg

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
She loved you guys. Thank you all. First thing she check in the mornings was the BrownCafe. Oh then she would say Hi to me. From Bob
Click on Link
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/corona-del-mar-ca/joyce-ferrell-9178094

I think @cheryl will overlook this violation of the TOS.
I have other pictures of her on her morning trips to get Starbucks coffeve <sic> and meeting with her friends.
This is from her obituary ...

Joyce Ann Ferrell aka Moreluck
MAY 2, 1947 – MAY 9, 2020
View attachment 296242
9493e7cd3a087b44914fa313724fcc4f.gif