RIP moreluck (on topic)

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
coronavirus_advice_graphic.jpg

trickpony1

When is Moreluck's Celebration of life?
Just the date and time please.

After adjusting for a different time zone, I want to toast her life with a glass of fine wine.
Thanks.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@trickpony1 received the following message from Moreluck's husband:

(Moreluck) Joyce Ferrell will finally be put to rest on Weds. July 1st at 9:00 AM. Let all know and Cheryl for me.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The yearly beautiful cards..The aww :censored2: shes up posts.. the emails.. She was familiar with my old neighborhoods. She always made light of her illness.

The first round of her cancer she chose to stay inside and go nowhere for an entire year. She was social distancing before it was cool.

She was very informed of her husband Bobs job. And thats a great partnership, to have a spouse who cares what you do.

She loved her dog, and we talked dogs often. I had lost track of her as I do not look at my email much since I dont get on the PC much.

I hope Bob can view this thread in her memory..but he already knows she was loved.

RIP Joyce see ya on the other side.
What do I say because right now this is a gut punch.
I will never forget messaging or intervening with certain BC, member that some day, and at the time it appeared to be sooner than later, RIP Moreluck, would be a thread!
Well, thank the Lord, Moreluck, had ten more years after that scare.
And today, the woman known as Moreluck, aka Joyce, took me by surprise and I am choking hard.

Joyce, the unselfish woman, always asked and acknowledged the challenges of MS. She was so careful not to classify me as AJ with MS.
And, I so appreciated and thanked her for keeping Bubblehead's Meaningless fluff alive.

Me, selfishly thought Joyce, would be here forever.
Me, selfish for not checking sooner.
God Bless you Joyce for your strength and your strength will always help me overcome the impossible.