Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You’re not interesting at all. Just a senior citizen digesting and defecating Fox News propaganda
friggin old guy butting into a conversation like an annoying drunk uncle at thanksgiving

go back and read the origin of why I wrote it in the first place

You do have some serious ageism issues...Get some professional counseling... or just wait another 20 years and learn something..

Punk... :wheelchai .

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
You do have some serious ageism issues...Get some professional counseling... or just wait another 20 years and learn something..

Punk... :wheelchai.
Here’s something...I apologize. I won’t delete my posts because I’ll own it. To anybody I offended including newfie.

I just don’t like newfie and find him to be arrogant. No reason to get personal and nasty. My bad. Sincere anonymous internet apology here.

newfie

Here’s something...I apologize. I won’t delete my posts because I’ll own it. To anybody I offended including newfie.

I just don’t like newfie and find him to be arrogant. No reason to get personal and nasty. My bad. Sincere anonymous internet apology here.

democrats often have their feelings hurt

baklava

and you'll never criticize the republicans as a democrat
...because I’m not one?

Politics isn’t like gender; it’s non-binary. I can be an independent with nuanced views. Right-wing rules the day here and if I was surrounded by Maddow-crazy resistance libs I’d be mixing it up with them too

newfie

...because I’m not one?

Politics isn’t like gender; it’s non-binary. I can be an independent with nuanced views. Right-wing rules the day here and if I was surrounded by Maddow-crazy resistance libs I’d be mixing it up with them too

one sided independence

baklava

one sided independence
Mostly left. But I’m pro-2A, free speech, tough on crime, social small “L” libertarian rather than liberal. Don’t believe in nanny-state type of stuff like flavored tobacco and Big Gulp bans. Legalize pot, gambling, prostitution, whatever. Politically homeless and entirely disgusted by the establishment.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
... free speech, tough on crime, social small “L” libertarian rather than liberal. Don’t believe in nanny-state type of stuff like flavored tobacco and Big Gulp bans. Legalize pot, gambling, prostitution, whatever. Politically homeless and entirely disgusted by the establishment.
Plagiarism!
I said that about myself first!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Mostly left. But I’m pro-2A, free speech, tough on crime, social small “L” libertarian rather than liberal. Don’t believe in nanny-state type of stuff like flavored tobacco and Big Gulp bans. Legalize pot, gambling, prostitution, whatever. Politically homeless and entirely disgusted by the establishment.
If you are (l)ibertarian then you don't believe in Government extorting from the citizenry.
In that respect, many of the Western European countries that rely on VAT for their primary taxation is more free than the USA.
BTW - Corporations are not citizenry or individuals.

baklava

That's where I am very Liberal as well.
I back away when Social Liberal means financing Social issues by taxation and redistribution.
Live and let live.
It’s semantics. I think of liberal as modern left-wing orthodoxy and libertarian (not the party) as truly hands-off. Like, I’m pro-2A and pro-choice. That’s why I say libertarian rather than liberal on social issues.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It’s semantics. I think of liberal as modern left-wing orthodoxy and libertarian (not the party) as truly hands-off. Like, I’m pro-2A and pro-choice. That’s why I say libertarian rather than liberal on social issues.
I see 'modern left-wing orthodoxy' from a practical POV as Fascist.
There is little or no individual freedom under 'modern left-wing orthodoxy' governance.