Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
the point was they wanted to slam trump but couldnt find any pictures of it occuring under trump so they used Obama pictures when it did happen. pay attention
That’s not what I was talking about in the first place

pay attention

vantexan

It’s not an end run, it’s what’s they’d have the power to do. That is the precedent the Republicans have set. They blocked Garland because they had the power, they’ll replace RBG for the same reason. The convoluted arguments presented are being made because Mitch believes his followers are stupid, so he lies.
What is he lying about? And give Harry Reid credit for ending the filibuster for judicial appointments in 2013. I've heard about the desire to increase the number of states as well as SCOTUS justices. I think that last one is a good idea if Trump wins. Expand the court and stack it with conservatives. Be careful what you wish for.

The big package

It’s not an end run, it’s what’s they’d have the power to do. That is the precedent the Republicans have set. They blocked Garland because they had the power, they’ll replace RBG for the same reason. The convoluted arguments presented are being made because Mitch believes his followers are stupid, so he lies.
Republicans never set the kind of terms these crazy MFers are talking about . The only thing the Republican Senate did is not unusual , that a President that is at the end of his presidency not pick a supreme court judge . History shows that the new president makes that pick !!!!

It will be fine

Republicans never set the kind of terms these crazy MFers are talking about . The only thing the Republican Senate did is not unusual , that a President that is at the end of his presidency not pick a supreme court judge . History shows that the new president makes that pick !!!!
Mitch proves himself correct when his followers regurgitate his bs excuses. He is doing what he has the power to do, it has nothing to do with history. You guys should stop pretending and admit what’s happening.

Trump will be the new president, so he might as well get a head start.

Ghost in the Darkness

Pretty simple like it or not regardless of party, when you have the POTUS and Senate and necessary Senate votes then move forward. If missing one of those 3 then its not going to happen unless concessions are made.

The big package

I just wish sometimes that the Republicans especially in the Senate would get as down and dirty sometimes as the Democrats do . Nancy Pelosi hasn't ruled out trying to impeach the president to avoid this pic .Why doesn't the Senate try to impeach Nancy Pelosi !!! It's frustrating to sit and watch Democrats do all this nonsense and the Republicans just sit there and take it , and I can appreciate taking the high road as they do , but sometimes you just want to punch him back in the mouth !!!

oldngray

nowhere special
I just wish sometimes that the Republicans especially in the Senate would get as down and dirty sometimes as the Democrats do . Nancy Pelosi hasn't ruled out trying to impeach the president to avoid this pic .Why doesn't the Senate try to impeach Nancy Pelosi !!! It's frustrating to sit and watch Democrats do all this nonsense and the Republicans just sit there and take it , and I can appreciate taking the high road as they do , but sometimes you just want to punch him back in the mouth !!!
Dems are saying they may lie down on the floor (again) to block the Senate. Just like frustrated toddlers.

vantexan

Possibly. And it will be interesting to see how certain republican senators view the races and decide how to vote.
There will be at least one debate before the confirmation vote. If Biden demonstrates cognitive impairment in the debates the view may be that Trump wins in a landslide. If so that'll support any wavering senator to vote to confirm. And as of right now they have the votes.

baklava

I just wish sometimes that the Republicans especially in the Senate would get as down and dirty sometimes as the Democrats do

:lol:

the Republicans started this entire thing by refusing to hear Merrick Garland, now they’re acting like this time is different. Check Lindsay Graham’s quotes. They are fighting dirty, you should be happy.

baklava

SCOTUS pick isn’t about Roe v Wade, it’s about weakening administrative law, it’s about national RTW. The abortion issue is just raised to get votes from the bible thumping lemmings.

You all must be gluttons for punishment. friend over your livelihood to own the libs, right?

And don’t “what about the democrats...” me; they’re bought by the same donor/owner class as Republicans. Dems are the jobber sent out to put on a good show and ultimately take a choke slam through a table. You’ll get your SCOTUS.

El Correcto

god is dead
You all must be gluttons for punishment. friend over your livelihood to own the libs, right?

1600791665339.jpeg

And don’t “what about the democrats...” me; they’re bought by the same donor/owner class as Republicans. Dems are the jobber sent out to put on a good show and ultimately take a choke slam through a table. You’ll get your SCOTUS.
They still haven’t taken the guns and they never will. There will never be your communist Bernie paradise in America without blood on the streets. Get over it not an evil scum bag.

baklava

View attachment 310505

They still haven’t taken the guns and they never will. There will never be your communist Bernie paradise in America without blood on the streets. Get over it not an evil scum bag.
You’re going to have to learn how to wrap your little mind around talking to somebody with heterodox ideals. TTKU. Like a true commie I use 7.62x39, and you know the saying; from my cold dead hands.

Guns are the left-wing equivalent of abortion. Put down the kool aid and smoke some weed, maybe you can begin to think outside the box

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re going to have to learn how to wrap your little mind around talking to somebody with heterodox ideals. TTKU. Like a true commie I use 7.62x39, and you know the saying; from my cold dead hands.

Guns are the left-wing equivalent of abortion. Put down the kool aid and smoke some weed, maybe you can begin to think outside the box
You support Sanders and think he is center left.
Maybe you need to wrap your little mind around a big go :censored2: yourself commie.