Now Obama targets your FedEx, UPS packages

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
and the people say "Obaaammaaa Obaaammmaa :bow:"

You posted an article from an extreme right-wing leaning publication that's factually misleading. Why not post an article from an extreme left-wing leaning publication that says "Rush Limbaugh To Become Head of NMBLA," because one's about as truthful as the other.

BrownArmy

Weird there aren't any UPS quotes in that article...I guess UPS is just laying down and settling with the Guvnor.

Lulzzzzzzz me off to dreamland...

working up a sweat

UPS paid 40 million to make the problem go away.

FedEx wll be shaken down for about the same amount of
dough now.

Eric Holder and the Just Us department should be indicted under the RICO act.

We got a government run organized crime shakedown syndicate.

sportsjock

These drug shipments has been going on way before Obama. And what does he have to do with it? I forgot everything is blamed on him

Sent using BrownCafe App

Foamer Pyle

True or not, Obama has been a disaster for the working man/gal.
You got that right, he is a total failure. Because of him, and his appointed cronies I threw away my Democrat voters ID, and went Republican. These Liberals believe they should control and decide every facet of your life. They believe that you are too stupid to make choices on your own.

Sent using BrownCafe App

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You got that right, he is a total failure. Because of him, and his appointed cronies I threw away my Democrat voters ID, and went Republican. These Liberals believe they should control and decide every facet of your life. They believe that you are too stupid to make choices on your own.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unfortunately the Republicans aren't much better. I am seriously thinking of voting Libertarian.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Please do some research before posting garbage. This is merely a repeat of a story reported last fall, only with a political spin. Note that the directives began in 2005, when Republicans completely controlled both the White House as well as Congress. Despite what your right-wing publication wants you to think, it isn't Obama.

Here's a more neutral POV:
FedEx, UPS probed over online pharmacies' packages - CBS News

Yeah and they can read your e-mails too & easily inquire with your ISP what you've been Googling. Thank you Republicans for the Patriot Act!!!

Last I checked Obama, the Dear Leader, has been president for 6 years now.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You are all missing the overall point .
Think of how many new jobs could be created .
I for one would volunteer to inspect every parcel .

Anyone recall the Beer of the Month shipments ?
The returning address was for a soap company .