now what

jalnar

As an union steward I am suppose to enforce the new contract today. This would be feasible if I have the new contract in the completed stage rather then bits and pieces. I did keep all notes and updates on what I think the changes will be but that wont be good enough to write grievences. Its hard to play the game when there is no play book . And now everyone should figure out why those 250 drivers got there jobs back. This is how business works. I scratch your back and you scratch mine.

teamster 804

Agreed and the best part is that the business agent that created this cancer with Maspeth 250 still has a job.Getting paid on our dime!!!!!

804 member

Meeting on Sunday should be interesting. Some of the Maspeth 250 better stand up and get pissed about losing 2 weeks pay and if the international did cut that deal they would have lost their jobs and Tim was helpless.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Meeting on Sunday should be interesting. Some of the Maspeth 250 better stand up and get pissed about losing 2 weeks pay and if the international did cut that deal they would have lost their jobs and Tim was helpless.

Are you serious? These are grown men who made the decision all on their own. They should consider themselves lucky that they got their jobs back.

Big Bad Wolf

As an union steward I am suppose to enforce the new contract today. This would be feasible if I have the new contract in the completed stage rather then bits and pieces. I did keep all notes and updates on what I think the changes will be but that wont be good enough to write grievences. Its hard to play the game when there is no play book . And now everyone should figure out why those 250 drivers got there jobs back. This is how business works. I scratch your back and you scratch mine.
http://teamster.org

Sent using BrownCafe App

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Whats next is back to business as normal. :censored2: whoopins everyday, harassment, busting out routes, routes heavy as balls, back to normal don't you get it knuckleheads lol. Nothings changed really. Next contract push though, 2 tier pay with lower top end, higher progression and higher retirement age. Feel bad for anybody starting here in the next 5 to 10 years, cause their friend cked.

Whats next is back to business as normal. :censored2: whoopins everyday, harassment, busting out routes, routes heavy as balls, back to normal don't you get it knuckleheads lol. Nothings changed really. Next contract push though, 2 tier pay with lower top end, higher progression and higher retirement age. Feel bad for anybody starting here in the next 5 to 10 years, cause their friend cked.
Tell us how you really feel! you may want to switch to decaf Pimp Juice! just saying Lmao

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
tumblr_n1l0e9jkpu1qg39ewo1_500.gif
Sorry ill pass lol.

The Milkman

Man you are on the Ball!!!

Inthegame

www.tdu.org has the National and all of the supplements.

There is definitely a correlation between the Maspeth 250 and the contract suddenly being passed.
www.Teamsters.org has the National and all of the supplements.
There is no correlation between the Maspeth 250 and the contract suddenly passing. The correlation is between L89's politically motivated intransigience and 95% of the country accepting the agreements. Remember conspiracy theroists, the National Committee, not hall, voted this in.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just telling the truth chief that's all. If you've been doing this job long enough, you know nothing is going to change. Same every day ya know. Put your time in, get paid, deal with the bs, and you go home. Another day making the doughnuts lol.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
www.Teamsters.org has the National and all of the supplements.
There is no correlation between the Maspeth 250 and the contract suddenly passing. The correlation is between L89's politically motivated intransigience and 95% of the country accepting the agreements. Remember conspiracy theroists, the National Committee, not hall, voted this in.
No matter what hey don't want to understand.